Liam peeked his head out on the bushes and scanned the said guys. He raised his brow and looked to Harry, "What? It's only Niall and Zayn!" He laughed holding his stomach while slapping Harry's shoulder. "Date my àss, their siblings man, like twins!"

Harry gasped, "Niall and Z-Zayn?" He asked, "Could you guys be the Nialler and Zaynie from West Bradford Elementary school?"

Zayn looked to the curly haired boy from the ground and nodded his head to him, "Yeah. But how did you know?"

Harry stepped closer to them and crouched down as he gave them a small smile, "It's me Edward from same school!" He exclaimed, "Don't you remember? Before you guys moved away so suddenly, we used to hang out together from time to time."

Niall remembers that there's this kid who always plays with them in their house, the kid always want a fight especially to Zayn if he wins in a game.

"You're the delinquent Edward!" Niall blurted.

"Aww Niall me, a delinquent? How come?" Harry chuckled from Niall's statement to him. He's so cute.

"W-What? You guys know each other?" Liam asked, scratching the back of his hair. "But why is your name different from then and now?"

Harry shrugged, looking to Liam. "My mom changed and added 'Harry' on my name. She said it sounds fabulous when saying it in full name." He explained. He glance back to the two siblings, "You guys left when I change my name right?"

"Y-Yeah..." Zayn answered.

Sighing from crouching down, Harry stood up and walks to his brown eyes friend the wave his hand good bye to them. "Who know... Maybe that's why I'm still alive." He laughed jokingly, "Well nice to see you again. See you again, if we are meant to."

Liam laughed as they made their way outside and enter the school, "So you again if we are meant to? Dumbàss! You're such an idiot Harry. Niall's in our class!"

Harry jerked his head to Liam in surprise, "What? Seriously?"

Gymnasium. 1:43 pm.

Harry's in the gym, showing off his skills in basketball, all the girls were cheering and squealing to him. Harry gave the girls a wink causing some of the girls faint dramatically.

He noticed Niall just stood on the corner, he's not wearing his gym clothes and he's just looking down on the ground.

He walked to his team mates and ask, "Why is he there alone?" he glanced to Niall again who was holding his arm while zoning out in his world.

Luke shrugged, "Dunno." He said holding his girlfriend on her waist. "He never wears his gym clothes. His parents probably talked with the teachers already. They just leave him be."

Some girl tugged his shirt, making Harry looked at the girl. "Don't concern yourself with that kind of guy and teach me how to shoot right?" The girl asked.

Harry arched his brow to the girl, "What do you mean by the 'Kind of Guy'?" He asked.

"Wel..." The other girl mumbled, placing her fingers under her chin. "Like she said, he's a prince. He doesn't want to hang around with people, so why should we? Even other people try to treat him nicely, he doesn't appreciate it."

Zayn walks towards the lone blonde boy, "I'll teach it to you in a sec, okay?" He said to the girl before making his way to Niall.

"Why aren't you attending the class?" Harry asked, placing his both hands to his waist. "Are you sick?"

Niall glance up to the curly haired boy, "The girls won't like it if you're around me." He mumbled. "You don't have to butt in just because we were childhood friends."

Harry crossed his arm as he perked the corner of his lips up, "Why? Because you're a prince, and they're a couple of maids?"

Niall was taken aback from his statement.

Harry walks closer, just few inches apart as he placed his right hand to Niall's blonde hair, petting it like a cat. "Do I look like a person who would care for something like that?"

Niall backs away, pouting while fixing his hair.

Harry cooed from the cuteness he make, causing him to smirk.

-

The girls watched Harry and Niall in disgust, scowling at them. "When did Harry and the ice prince became friends?"

"Harry said they were elementary school friends." The other girl answered.

"Who said they can still be friends just because they meet when they were young." The girl complained.

"Harry ! Aren't you gonna teach me how to play basketball?!" The girl shouted to call Harry's attention.

The curly haired boy turn his head to the girl, "Alright I'm coming!" He yelled back then glanced back to Niall. "What are you doing this Sunday?" He asked.

"I'm going to attend a mass at the church" Niall answered briefly, staring at those deep green eyes.

Harry winked to him, "Okay." He said before heading back to teach the girls to play basketball.

Zayn volunteered to take out all the trash to the garbage dump at the back near to the place were they met Harry.

Little did he know, Perrie is there as she watched Zayn throw all the trash inside thoroughly.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated yesterday! I was sick but I'm fine now :)

Sorry if some of you guys were confuse on the first chpter :(

What do you think will Perrie do in this story ;)

And no, Niall and Zayn aren't in a relationship like lovers or something... Yet. They'd just kiss because they love each other brotherly.

-not edited-