Chapter 24: Red Eyes

Sunhwa's pov:

I immediately opened my eyes. Is it all the dream? It felt real. What is Gemini trying to tell me? I sat up and think. I felt different. Something is weird. Just then, someone came in, with a mini cake and a candle. He smiled at me and sing

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Tina

Happy Birthday to you

Tina? I looked at Luhan with a confused looked. Luhan smiled at me and said," Come on, blow the candle."

I eyed him and blow the candle. I looked at him and said," Tina??"

Luhan put the cake at the side table and sat on the bed beside me. He snuggled me and said," Your real name is Christina. So I'll call you Tina for short. It kinda suits you."

He carefully took the cake and put it on his lap and said," Come on let's eat." I get off the bed and said," Let me brush my teeth first." Luhan smiled mischievously and said," Hurry up or I'll finish the cake."

After I've finished brushing my teeth, I came out of the bathroom and saw Luhan starting to munch down the cake. I fold my arms and said," And I thought I'm the birthday girl."

I sat beside him on the bed and I've realised something. I looked at Luhan and said," I felt weird awhile ago." Luhan fed me some cake and said," It's your awakening. It'll happen sometime today. In the mean time, you're not going anywhere without me."

Luhan then stared at me and said," I mean it." I laughed nervously and said," I'm gonna take a shower." I get off the bed and grabbed my clothes. Luhan then looked at me and smiled. I can totally tell what he is thinking. I said," No way, Romeo."

Luhan then took a deep breath and winked as he said," Too early."

Suho's pov:

I just woke up. It has been two days since we are here and I didn't see Kris hyung at all. I mean it. Whenever we're here in Hong Kong, he would be in his room all the time. It contradicts with his usual personality as he is really outgoing. Maybe he misses his home.

Other than Sehun, Kris hyung is another mystery here. He don't like to talk about his family or his past. That's why I'm surprised when he said he got a sister. Probably Luhan hyung knows as he is a mind reader but he kept it all to himself.

I looked at the date. It is finally time. Her awakening. We must observe her all day. Well, we won't peek her when she is in the bathroom. It is rather quiet her as the rest is out. Only me, Kai, Luhan hyung and Sunhwa. Well, Lay, poor him the three beagles dragged him out of the house and Tao dragged Kris out too. Well, Lay needs to get out more.

I opened the door saw the girl and Kai. Ever since that girl got here, Kai never left her side. Maybe the kid got a crush. I smiled at Kai and said," Morning."

I pull a chair and sat beside him. I tapped Kai's shoulder and said," Go and rest. It's not like she will do anything."

Kai looked at me and said," Lay hyung told me that she might kill herself due to the drugs someone put in her." He looks so tense and afraid. He looked at the girl and said," What if the minute she woke up, she'll kill herself or something."

I guess someone had a crush. I laughed and said," Well, Why don't you wash up? I'll handle it from here. You must be exhausted." Kai stood up and said," I'll use Lay hyung's bathroom. Just scream if you need me."