Chapter 26

Tammy's POV

If you asked me, tonight  could have and would have went differently. I mean I could have done some things differently, Audrey could have as well ...

Shit I think the entire crew could have but no one expected the shit that went down to GO DOWN .

***

"So you hoes know what ya wearing tonight ? Cause I sure do" I smiled really hard.

Drake was in town  and this would be the first time since my teen years I would be seeing him again in the same atmosphere. I mean who doesn't love his tall sexy ass ... Now more then ever since he's been pumping iron. I mean he can come pump me ... If you know what I mean ...

"Clearly you would know" Audrey spat back laughing.

"Don't be mad that my man looks better than yours"

"I don't like them that light skin anyway"

"But you like them tall and lanky" I shot back.

Yari laughed at our little argument.

"Always have to hit me with the tall and lanky speech?" she smirked.

"It always declares me the winner"

"Whatever hoe" she laughed. 

"So, what are you going to do if you see this chick you over heard yesterday ?" I asked Drey.

"I don't know, I've never seen her before, like ever ... I mean she got a bangin ass body, her weave is on point, ass sitting , but all I know that shit is all fake but money well spent"

"Shit, does it look and feel real is the REAL question"

"I don't know and I don't care, I mean she could be a stripper or video girl" Audrey try to reason.

"She's all of the above" I laughed.

"I mean we don't know that"

"Well, we know that she clearly knows he has a girl and she just don't care"

"I mean not a lot of people know how I look and because I don't want to be in the lime light, he's respecting my privacy."

"Yeah and he's also allowing these no good hoes to just think they can slide in"

"How so?" Drey questioned.

"Like, maybe him saying that he has a girlfriend is like yeah Auggie got a girl but where is she? She not here so she don't matter"

"Nah, don't think it's like that"

"Okay maybe not but she was feeling real confidant"

"I want to see her try" Audrey rolled her eyes.

"Ooooop, am I gonna see High School Drey?" I laughed.

"High School Drey?" She laughed.

"The quiet one that use to fuck shit up when people tried to play her!" I smirked.

Mr. AlsinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara