Chapter 22

Audrey's POV

August would not tell me what the surprise entailed, but that it was at his hotel room. Now, I know this fool was not trying to trap me to give him some. I was looking at him through his shades, which I still had on. My eyes were burning a hole through the side of his face trying, to see if his ass would try anything disrespectful. I looked at him and smiled, as his grin grew wide.

Yeah this fool think he about to get some ... I thought to myself.

"You okay?" he rubbed my thigh

"I'm fine, are you okay? " I smirked through the shades.

"I just can't wait to see yo face" he smiled.

"I don't know why, an hour, you were slapping me on my ass talking about 'that's what thots like'" I rolled my eyes.

He kissed his teeth, annoyed at my comment.

"Look, I said I was sorry, plus you aint tell me you was meeting with him" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay I didn't, but you cannot be blowing up my phone during my work hours, thinking I have to stop what I'm doing to answer you." I folded my arms.

"I don't want to argue with you right now"

"Me either"

"You trying it doe"

"How so?"

"You really are Audrey, like I'm sorry I called you out your name. But I'm not about to do this wit you bae, not tonight" he took out his phone and started scrolling through it.

"Whatever"

"You need a good ass whooping" he grinned.

"A good what?" I asked confused as to what he meant.

"Some good dick in your life, a nice dick down" he said so seriously.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You need some act right, like I let you slide coming through my telly, slapping me up and don't think I forgot about them roses to the face the other day" he smirked.

"All which you deserved"

"And you deserve some Auggie Beef"

"Please don't refer to you manhood as beef, I like burgers and I want to continue to eat them without thinking about you said"

"Oh please, just be happy I didn't say sausage"

I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Stop being nasty !"

"You like when I'm nasty, I've learned this" he said so cocky.

"You've learned this?"

"Yeah, I have. Every time I say some next shit to you, it pisses you off but you always come back to me"

"You are delusional"

"Oh really? Cause I remember telling you I'd have you moaning and guess who took over my spread again" he grinned, like he had just won a prize.

"Shut up"

"Make me"

"We're not having sex, just so you know, you man thot"

"Oh! And another thing, that hurt my feelings calling me a thot nigga"

"Oh my god, cause you are" I laughed.

"No Im not, I am very picky in my kitty selection"

"Well until you can produce a sex resume, my kitty is very, very selective on the hands that pet her" I smirked.