Chapter 6 (Part I)

Audrey's POV

I grabbed my purse and put on my glasses. I threw on my royal blue pumps and walked to my hallway closet to grab my jacket. I walked to the bedroom to see myself in the mirror. I looked good, real good. That would explain all the staring he did. I walked out my room and closed the door behind me. I turned the corner of the hallway and found August staring at the photos I had hung on the wall.

"Uhm" I broke the silence.

"Oh you ready?"

"Yup"

He walked over and grabbed his coat from the chair in the living room.

"You were a cute kid" he laughed.

"Yeah, thanks" I blushed.

"Even more cute now" he stood close to me.

"It's 9 am, which means you are now on the clock"

"On the clock, whose clock?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Work clock, it's work hours for me, so technically you can't be flirting with me or trying to kiss me" I pushed him and myself back.

He laughed and rubbed his chin hairs.

"Not what you said yesterday in the dressing room"

"I had no choice you attacked me" I grinned.

"I didn't attack you, shit, then you let me if that's the case" he walked closer to me.

"I did not and you know that!" I took two steps back.

"Oh really" he walked me into the front door.

"You know you're beautiful" he ran his hand on the side of my face.

"Yes, by how many times you remind me, I really know now" I nervously smiled.

"Relax, do I make you nervous?" he grinned, knowing he had an affect one me.

"August, I'm working with you, like its office hours" I tried to look down at my watch. But he caught my chin and lifted my head and my lips were met with a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms his neck, lost in his kiss, his hands traveled down my side in my open jacket. I flinched because I was ticklish. I moved my head back and laughed.

"It's time to go" I patted him on his chest as he looked down on me.

"You forreal about these work hours"

"Dead serious" I narrowed my eyes at him with a grin.

"Stop grinning at me, shit makes me want to kiss you" he pulled back and let me open the door.

"Come on Mr. Alsina"

"Stop calling me that" he lightly pushed me out the door in front of him.

"Heyyyy!" I turned around on him. 

"Don't try me Audrey" he smiled down at me.

"Just cause you tall does not give you the right to literally push me around" I crossed my arm as we stood in front of the elevators.

"Trust me I plan on doing more than push you around" he folded his arms.

I felt my face get red as I turned to face the opening elevator doors.

* Complex Office*

We reached the front of the building. T opened the door for me, we made it just on time. I hopped out the car and walked through the front doors. Mr. Reyes smiled at me as I walked towards the elevators. I finally reached my floor and walked towards Ms. Robinson's desk to check in for the day.