Chapter 18

August POV

This morning was ridiculous and maybe I was a little irrational but I had to do something. I couldn't just her son me like that, she thought she had won and I had to show her other wise.

Yes, I was salty... salty as fuck that she would really be trynna creep with that clown.

I had a late afternoon interview with Angie Martinez and she always asks me about my non-existent love life. I knew today wouldn't be any different... Except for me answer...

At Power 105.1 Radio Station

"AUGUST ALSINA IS HERE!"

Angie smiled from ear to ear to me. I laughed at little.

"Wazzam New York" I spoke into the mic.

"Hi my love and look you brought me flowers, you such a gentleman"

"I appreciate that"

"Now August I know you been in New York a few times in the last two months"

"Yes mam"

"Beside the shows and album promo. What have you been doing in my city?" She laughed.

"A little of this, a little of that"

"A little of this and that ? Hmmm..."

"What's the hmm for ?" I grinned

"I mean the listeners and I'm sure your fans want to know if there's more to that this and that ?"

"What exactly is the more ?"

"Boy stop playing dumb!" She spoke in excitement

"what's up Angie?"

"You out here dating one of these New York broads?"

I coughed a chuckle.

"Ah, so you are ?"

"Man, Angie why you starting with me?" I chuckled.

"I'm not starting anything, I'm asking you a question"

"Okay, you got me" I sighed.

Knowing damn well this is what I was going to do.

"So who is she? How old is she? Is she pretty?" She laughed at herself.

"Of course" I smiled.

"Why would she not be pretty Angie?"

"What's her name?"

"I'm not going to disclose that " I laughed.

Couldn't do Audrey that greasy now could I? ;)

"Oh really now. So August you telling your fans right now, you ain't single no more"

"Nope"

"No I am single? Or no I'm not single!"

"I'm not single .." I laughed.

"Wait whattttttttttttttttt?!" Angie exclaimed.

"I must be having a dream, Thee August Alsina is not single anymore ?" She spoke into the mic.

"No mam and I'm sorry Nation, she's a really  good woman, y'all gonna like her forreal" I said into the mic.

"Oh, so you didn't really take in consideration how crazy your fans are?"

"HA!" I began to laugh.

"I mean they told Sevyn Streeter they were gonna bury her 6 feet under because of you guys photo op"