Chapter 25

August POV

I walked out Audrey's room and into the hallway. I punched the wall in front of me.

What was I thinking, calling her a hoe? I didn't mean that shit. But she don't know how it is when a nigga is mad and all he see is red.

I walked up to the door and knocked softly.

"Babe, it's me... Look I'm sorry, and I wanna talk to you"

"Go away!"

"Babe, I want to talk to you like an adult, like I should have"

"Get away from my door you punkass"

"Open the door Audrey" I knocked on the door.

"Leave before I call hotel security"

"Call them I'll wait" I crossed my arms.

I stood looking back at the door knowing she was looking through the peep hole. I adjusted my shades and my bucket hat. I wanted her to let me in or  at least crack open the door.

"I'm tired of you!" She yelled

"Oh really?"

"All I do is cry, and then I get called a hoe?!"

"I know I'm sorry bae"

"A hoe? August you done got me real fucked uo if you think after what I went through, I'd do you like that" I could hear her voice crack.

She was crying. I hated when I was the reason she was crying. It broke me.

"Babe, open up, let me come inside"

"No, so you can insult me even more, hell no!" She banged on the door.

"Open the door" I said a little more aggressively.

"Go away"

"I ain't going no where so you better open the damn door"

I stood there for about 10 minutes  until I heard the door being unlocked and swung open. Audrey stood there in her two piece, wiping away tears.

"Go back to your hotel August, I don't want to embarrass you" she rolled her eyes.

I was looking at her frame in this white suit, that I forgot why I was even mad. I walked in grabbing her face and planting kisses on her lips. She pushed me off her, wiping her lips.

"Are you crazy!? One minute you callin me a hoe next you wanna kiss me!"

I completely ignored her comment, I grabbed her face yet again and planted kisses on her lips. She tried to fight me but I was over powering her. I pushed her up against a wall and was working my way from her lips to her neck. I loved how she smelled. Flower bomb.

I continue placing kisses along her neck then working my way back to her jawline. She let out little moans which let me know she was feeling it. I continue to kiss her.

"You get on my nerves" she managed to mumble against my lips.

I kissed her down, our tongues coming into contact lightly grazing each other. I let my hands roam down to her butt, grabbing two hand fulls. She slightly moaned in my mouth, she was turning me the fuck on. I pulled her body towards me and lifted her up, she automatically wrapped her legs around my waist.

By now my shades were off and she had a good grip around my neck. By the sounds of our heavy breathing and lip smacking, I was growing hard in my pants. I walked us over to her bed and laid her down, climbing on top of her. I continue to her kiss her. I kissed down her neck to her chest, letting my tongue trail down the center of her cleavage.