Chapter 42

Audrey POV

I woke up drenched in my own sweat from a bad dream. I looked over to see Yari peacefully sleeping. She told me that having nightmares were common and I had nothing to worry about.

But I wasn't having nightmares necessarily.

I was dreaming about August and every time I saw him and told him the truth, he would turn into someone I never seen before. He was angry and violent, it scared the crap outta me.

I was missing him hard, but I couldn't tell Yari or Tamara that. They would look at me crazy. I had made them swear they wouldn't tell a soul I was pregnant and if they saw him by chance to not even mention my where about.

I hated seeing him in my dreams every night since I landed in France. Just smiling at me and saying stupid things to make me laugh. It burned one in me that he still made me feel so damn good even in my dreams.

But I was angry, how could he play me like that? After putting my career at risk and myself defending my title and what I had with him. He just thought it was okay to give out his address, a place where even I laid my head.

Yeah all that shit came with fame, the groupies, the hoes and the gold diggers. But I was not going to let it slide, not anymore. Even if he was telling the truth, which my heart felt that he was. I just can't.

One nights temptation is another night of deception. I just couldn't wait around for him to do me wrong. The sorries wouldn't patch me up especially not with his baby.

& That was it, this baby growing inside of me was mind bottling. I am excited but scared and as much as I love the support from my friends and Mom. I wanted August to be here, I wanted him to tell me I could have all the peanut butter I wanted. He probably would be picking out boy names if anything.

I finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom to throw cool water on my face. Today was the moment of truth, I was going to be touring the new Double XL building.
I couldn't wait to start, this position better have been worth the move.

August POV

"So when are you going to start packing ?"

Coco spoke to me as she sat on the couch.

"When I feel like it" I laughed.

"We leave in three days August, you better start feeling like it"

"Imma have it together by then" I smirked.

"Stop being slick and get it together ... Anyway how's Audrey?"

Hearing her name felt like someone stabbed me in the heart. I tensed up.

"She's good I suppose"

"You suppose, boy please. Did you tell her about getting the magazines? She did a hella of a good job"

"Coco, we here to discuss my euro plans not what Audrey been doing" I spat.

"Okay,okay, touchy feeling about your woman now?"

"She's not my woman so drop it"

"Wait, what?"

"Drop it" I gave her a look.

"I can't with you" Coco rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'm gonna be dropping by tomorrow with some things. And uh please be half way packed my mans" She got up from her couch.

"Yes mother" I teased her.

She flipped me the bird.

It was already July and we planned on leaving after the fourth of July. I was throwing a little going away kick back BBQ since I wouldn't necessarily be home until late August.