Chapter 54

Audrey POV

I walked into a different baby clothing store, it was one I wanted to check out last time me and August went out shopping.

I walked in and was noticing that everything was colored coordinated. I was fascinated by the hunter green section they had, which was really light to dark greens. A sales associate came by and helped me pick out a few items.

I was really sad that August wasn't here to help pick out stuff with me. He was probably rehearsing and blowing down with Chris Brown.

I got to the register and checked out the items that I picked. I walked back to the car that August had for me while he was gone. I looked at my phone and then out the window.

Fuck this, I'm going to Atlanta, I thought to myself.

As soon as I got home, I had Emma help me pack, while I looked for flights that very night. I decided on Atlanta because I knew big head would be going there after his show. But  I also had no place to really stay at in New York. Yes, the girls or my Mom, but I'm 7 months pregnant I just want my own bed and space.

Emma finished helping me pack and called back my driver, I would be in Atlanta by tomorrow morning. I sat in the back of the car feeling so bad ass but not in the mood to hear or see August's reaction.

August POV

I laid back on my bed at the hotel, I had been calling Audrey for the past hour and half. She hasn't picked up or texted me back. I was getting worried but she probably was sleeping or working on stuff. She had deadlines to meet, so that was nothing new.

But her not answering her phone had me fucked up. She knew I didn't like when she didn't call back or shoot me a text to tell me she couldn't speak. I laid back in my bed and watched tv for a little bit until I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and walked to the door and saw it was Chris. I opened up and dapped him, he came in with two pre rolled blunts.

"What's up nigga?" He lit the first blunt.

"Nothing woedie, trynna get in contact with my girl" I light the L I was already smoking.

"Baby mama ain't answering you calls? Chris jokes.

"That's my soon to be wife, ain't no baby mama bih" I laughed.

"Oh I forgot you about to be a changed man"

"Changed man? Kind of shit?" I begin to laugh.

"You about to be faithful as fuck"

"Which Ive been for months before the proposal"I cut him off.

"You really love her ?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love her, that's my baybeh"

"Are you in love with her? Or you doing the right thing cause she pregnant"

"Man Chris" I wave him off and blow out smoke.

"Saying don't get trapped"

"I love that girl with every fiber in me, I worked too mothafuckin hard to get her and make her mine, let her box me up, so that she could trap me? Negative. Babygirl just as in love, if not sprung too" I laughed.

"Sounds like you sprung" Chris laughed. 

"Shit, now tell me something I don't know"

"23 and engaged" he eyed me and smirked. 

"I'm where I want to be, believe it or not" 

"Is she moving back to the states?" 

"Nah, not any time soon"

"So what you going to do about your second album?" 

"Guess Daddy going to be traveling" 

"Boy! That's going to take a toll on you" 

"Shit, it might, it might now but I gotta do what I gotta do" 

"Nigga, you got a home, here in the states, enough rooms to house a few kids" he laughed. 

"Tell shawty she gotta pack up and move back" he inhaled from the blunt. 

"Nah, I can't do that" 

"You're going to be newly married and a first time father, there is a lot of shit you aint gonna want to miss and on top of that your wife is going to want her husband home and around" Chris put out his blunt. 

I hadn't really thought it through because I didn't want to think of the craziness that occurs with my career, touring city to city, overseas and shit. But she had just started her dream job and who was I to pull her away from that ? I hated thinking about it, but I knew sooner or later we were going to have this conversation. 

"Yeah, I understand" I shook my head at Chris. 

Chris and I both got up and I walked him to the door, I turned around to my ringing phone. I jog back over to the bed and pick it up thinking it's Audrey. 

"Aye girl" I answer the phone. 

"Hello is this August Alsina?" an unknown voice answers.

"Uh yes, who dis?" I take a seat on the bed. 

"This is Saint Joseph Hospital in Atlanta calling on behalf of your fiancee Audrey McCall" 

My heart dropped to my ass, fuck they mean Audrey ? 

"What do you mean on her behalf, my wife lives in Paris, France" 

"Well sir, your fiancee is currently being attended to in our emergency room in Atlanta, Georgia" 

My heart was beating fast, this bitch was irking my soul, what the fuck is going on.

"What the fuck is going on?" 

"You might want to take a seat" she spoke. 

"I'm good, fuck is up?" I spoke. 

"Well sir, our paramedics answered to a call, your home was broken into, your fiancee was caught in the cross fire, sir?"

I shot up from the bed and walked over to my kicks, my heart was racing against my chest. 

"Yes?" I tried to stay calm. 

"Your fiancee was in a fight, or so it seems but she got pretty battered, we need you to come over as soon as possible" 

"Are you saying some one put hands on my pregnant wife!?" 

"Sir, that's what it looks like and by the looks of her wounds" 

"Wounds!? Is the baby okay?!" I cut her off

I was done, I hadn't banged on no one in quite some time, since before blowing up but I was about to put these trigger fingers to use again. 

"Sir, please stay calm, we just need someone close to her here at the hospital" 

"I'm in New York City, that's gonna take me 4 hours if that maybe 5 to get out there" I was fucking shaking from being mad, scared and anxious. 

"Well as soon as you can sir, the doctor and policemen can further explain to you"

"Okay" I looked down at my watch. 

"Sorry to disturb you with such news"

We both hung up and I dialed up T to my room, tonight someone was going to meet the real Yung. 

A|N

Excuse the mistake!

Hmm... Who could have broken in ? 

What ya think August about to do ? 

Leave comments !

Thanks for the votes, comments and READS.

Happy three day weekend ! 

xoMissGabyGee

#ButterScotchDrop