Chapter 19

Audrey's POV

I woke up with August's body practically on top of mine, boy this skinny fool is heavy, I thought to myself.

I looked down at his long frame, how peaceful his body heaved up and down, seemed like this was the best sleep he's ever gotten. NO, WE DID NOT have sex, although his ass thought he was going to try it. I let him lay down and watch TV with me and I guess he got entirely too comfortable and was now crushing me.

I smiled down at him, his bare back exposed and his long legs in them gray sweats, I sighed a little. Maybe this is just how it was suppose to be, me and him, tangled up in my sheets. Me looking at him like he was the last fine piece of man on earth while the slow and steady sound of breathing filled the air.

I wasn't going into work and Melissa knew that from them moment I left Complex and got attacked my camera flashes.

I slowly let my index finger graze over his back and he smirked a little.

"Stop, you tickling me" he said in a slight hush.

"Oh! you're up" I said sort of surprised

"Yeah and why you sitting here staring at me"

"So you was watching me"

"I could feel your eyes burning a hole in me"

"I was actually thinking how am I going to get from under your heavy ass" I smiled.

August lifted himself up a bit so I could sit up in bed.

"Your bed and you, man I don't even sleep like that in my own crib"

"Oh really now?" I smirked.

"I can imagine how your body will really feel when"

"Don't ruin the moment with your nasty ass thoughts" I cut him off.

He started laughing, knowing exactly the nastiness he was about to say.

"I'm just saying Audrey"

"Keep that to yourself"

I got out of my bed and began grabbing my things for a shower.

"So" he said.

"Yes August?"

"What are we gonna do today?"

"We? I didn't know you spoke french" I smirked.

"Quit playing girl, I'm serious, I'm suppose to be going in to see you later this afternoon and I'm assuming you not going in today and I do have an interview with the breakfast club, in"

He grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"In two hours"

"Okay?"

"Come with me"

"To your hotel?"

"No the interview"

"Uhm, no thank you"

"Wait, why not ?"

"I'm not going to no damn interview with you after what's going to be in the tabloids today"

"Well come make it right"

"No, you go make it right" I crossed my arms with my towel now thrown over my left shoulder.

August stood up from my bed and grabbed his t-shirt and hoody. He began to get dressed.

"It's early as fuck and I'm not about to argue with you" he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.