Chapter 30

Audrey POV

Audrey turned over in bed and was met with another body. She opened her eyes and found August laid on top of her lightly snoring . She glanced at body that laid naked.

Audrey gasped as she realized that she was completely naked. She tried to pull herself from up under August but he was like dead weight. Audrey's mind began to race, she had to calm her nerves and back track.

"We went to fat Tuesdays, then that bar ..." She whispered to herself.

"Oh shit!" She said as her memory started to serve her right.

"We had sex" she said to herself.

She looked over at August and how peaceful he looked. Audrey finally got up from his grasp and stood up and finally felt the pain she anticipated.

"Damn August, fuck was we doing" she whispered as she rubbed her lower back a bit.

Audrey grabbed her robe off the floor and began picking up their clothes and tidying up. She walked to the bathroom and turn on a warm shower.

Audrey showered and got dressed and throughout that whole time August was still sleeping. Audrey couldn't understand how deep he could sleep at times.

Audrey had to run errands and meet with a few people before tonight happened. Melissa was surely to be in town already. But first she was going to visit the girls room first.

Audrey finally reached Tammys room and knocked on the door and Yari swung it open.

"Oh you not hung over?"

"Feel a little winded but nah I'm good

"Winded?" Tammys voice could be heard from the bathroom.

"Yeah" Audrey rubbed her temples.

"Guys" she sighed.

"We had sex" she let out.

Tammy and Yari both eyed each other and busted out laughing.

"What the hell?"

"Like we didn't know that was gonna happen, ya came in like two fucking guppies fresh out of water"

"I mean I know we drank, I mean me but I couldn't remember nothing passed the second bar and then getting back here"

"Do you remember how was it?"

"Yeah a little or a lot" I smile.

"Well spill the tea!" Tammy yells

Yari jumps on the bed beside me.

"I mean what you wanna know?" I laugh.

"Is he packing like all these bitches beast about"

My eyes grew wide remembering what I saw.

"I don't know how I walked here, now that I think of it, that skinny fool is packing" I laugh

"Lordddddd, finally this bitch got some". Tammy laughs.

"You are so wrong for saying that" I laughed.

"Well how the fuck was it?!" She asked excited as hell.

"I mean, like from what I can gather, we came together, he was rather gentle with me...  Like that was a shocker"

"And whys that?" Yari asked.

"I don't know the way he be talking and acting"

"Bitch that was the starter pack, next time you gonna need a nursing aide to help you out of bed" Tammy got up put her shoes on.