Chapter 10

Audrey's POV

I had finally reached my apartment after paying Mr. Alsina a visit. I had called over my girls Tammy and Yarissa to come have some wine and help me listen to this fools album. I walked up to my apartment building holding the bag of wine in one hand and my keys in another. I turned around when I heard my name being called.

"Audrey!"

I turned around to see Tammy and Yarissa walking arm in arm towards me.

"You did it?!" Tammy looked at me wide eyed.

"Did what?" Yarissa asked confused.

"Wore her fuck me heels and went and handled business"

Tammy grabbed the wine from me so I could open the door.

"Girl please" I smirked a little.

"What the hell ya talking about?" Yarissa asked again.

"Ole girl smacked up Mr. August Alsina!" Tammy said with such excitement.

"Wait, isn't he the dude you doing the spread on?" Yarissa asked

"Yup"

"Oh hell nahhhhhhh, spill the tea" she smirked.

"Oh I'll tell you" Tammy interjected.

We walked into my apartment and I took off my coat.

"Girllllllll" Tammy stopped and looked me up and down.

"You went over there looking like this and you came back with your cervix still intact"

"Really Tammy?" I began to take off my heels.

"Your chest sitting in that top though" Yarissa chimed in.

"Ha! Thanks girl, should have seen his high ass though"

"Jaw dropping, eggplant throbbing, girl I can't believe you did it!"Tammy said. 

I laughed at her statement. 

"It was pretty easy too, had his bodyguard give me his hotel information."

"Damn the man that's supposed to watch his back set him up" Yarissa shook her head.

"He knew August fucked up, he didn't know the details and  I wasn't about to say but he was willing to help"

"So spill the tea Tammy!" Yarissa said with excitement.

As I walked to the kitchen and prepare for my weekend, I grabbed there wine glasses and began to open the wine as Tammy told Yarissa the craziness I had been going through with Mr. Alsina. I brought our glasses to my coffee table and Tammy was telling about the night of the concert and the lawyer I met earlier today.

"I would have pressed charges and banked" Yarissa took a sip of her wine.

"Yeah, but it complicated girl"

"It ain't complicated this hoe just likes him, as much as he likes her" Tammy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever"

"See Yarissa that's the same answer I get whenever I say shit like that"

"Are we gonna listen to this album or not?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah go ahead and put your Boyfriend on" Tammy grinned at me.

"F you" I stood up and placed the CD.

I sat down next to the girls in the couch and grab be my glass of wine and heard as the first track began to play.

By the end of the first track, we all took multiple sips of our wine. There was so much being put out there, no wonder he had no chill, he really kept it real. By the fourth track, we all were scattered across my living room zoned out staring off to space. He had really compressed his pain and story into an album, I feel like I haven't heard this type of R&B in such a long time. But as the wine dwindle and the album kept playing the mood lighten and we were actually up, wine glasses in hand two stepping.