THE HYBRID: PRIME'S HEAT- CHAPTER THIRTEEN

DART’S P.O.V

When I got back home I was dead tired, walking from the outskirts of town back to town can do that to a man. I still can’t believe Dorcas did that to me, who knew she had it in her. I wasn’t mad at her instead it felt good to know that Layla had a friend who was looking out for her. I chuckled softly kicking off my shoes. I was too tired to walk to my bedroom, so I slumped on the sofa instead. At least it was more welcoming than my bed at this moment, I was a slob; I had clothes strew everywhere in my room, I was all sweaty, I needed a shower and fast too. The phone started ringing when I got up from my sofa. Who was it at this time of the night? Maybe it was Layla calling to talk; maybe it was Dad or maybe my agent. I sighed picking up the phone.

'Hello,’

'Hello Prime,’

Damn!! I forgot to unplug my phone; it was that psycho again, what was his problem anyways? He keeps calling day and night.

'hey dude quit calling me, am not this PRIME guy you seem to be looking for, my name is……..’ I replied practically screaming into the phone. Was this guy nuts? .

'Dart Rion Tegg, Lionel Passente Tegg’s son and has Drake Marshall Tegg for a brother. Born on May 27th, is a twin, luckily the lesser twin, is Dads favorite, just got back home from where ever he ran to when he lost his twin, was incubated and experimented upon, turns into a huge wolf at will, is a breed,’ he said completing my sentence, this guy meant business, if he knew all this then I was doomed. To say the least, he was shocking me to my bones. This guy was truely psycho material. He knew practically everything about me.

'How do you know all this?’ I asked calmly, if this guy was crazy he needed to be treated with gloves on. I didn’t want him hurting my family.

He laughed when I asked that, 'I know lots of things about you Dart, even things you try so desperately to hide. I know that you are so in a confused state right now, I know that you definitely do not know what the future holds, I know that you are insomniac,’

How the hell did he know that?? This guy knew my darkest secret

'Are you some sort of stalker? What do you want from me? Are you some sort of reporter? If its that, I am not giving you a damn story!’

'I am not a stalker, definitely not a reporter, in fact I hate journalists, all they do is publish your downfall first page. I usually leave the writing to them, seeing its what they do best but I do need something from you,’

'What is it you want?’

'I know who made you and I know what you were meant to become…’

'And that is?’

'A killer,’ he replied sounding very pleased with himself. Funny!! Dart Tegg, killer extraordinaire!! That was so funny

'You are joking right?’ I asked him still laughing

'Ohh it seems daddy dearest left that part out. Why don’t you ask him about it. I’ll be watching. I’ll get back to you when he is through with his tale, it sure is a long one, I hope you don’t get bored by it,’

'Who are you?’

'That’s not necessary; just call me the EXTINGUISHER, by the way prime your girlfriend sure is pretty….’

LAYLA? He knew about her too, what doesn’t this guy know? '…..but if you keep me waiting she won’t be that pretty anymore,’

'Is that a threat? Are you threatening me?’

'Call it what you want prime,’

'I swear if you lay those filthy hands on her, you are one dead man brother,’ I said gritting my teeth. I slammed the phone down. Who was this guy anyway! I slammed my hands to the center table causing it to crack in the middle; I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. If he lays a finger on Layla, am so going to kill him. I grabbed the phone once again, dialing Layla’s number.