Chapter 19

It's really over. Everything that I've put my heart and soul it fell apart. I know I've made mistakes and I do regret it. I can't believe I lost him. Niall is my everything and I lost him.

I've tried to move on. The girls have sent me on blind dates, but I couldn't do it anymore. Niall sure didn't have any trouble moving on. He's been on plenty of dates and now has a new girl. Katlyn. They've only been together not even three months and he proposed to her... with my ring. Yeah. I know. Zayn tells me that he doesn't even like her, but I don't know what he's talking about. Every time I see him with Katlyn, they're all over each other. It's disgusting.

I've avoided Harry as much as I can. He actually took time off.

I haven't been able to focus in the last few months.That's why, I'm taking a break and spending time in Missouri with Louis and his girlfriend.

I need time off, to get away from this place.

I headed to the back of the arena with my bags and waited for Louis. They show was over by the time I finished packing and waited in the back parking lot. I said bye to those who passed and signed a few autographs for fans. As I waited for Louis, Niall came out, about to leave himself. He smiled weakly when he saw me standing there.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hi."

There was a awkward silence before he spoke again. "You uh, did good tonight."

"No I didn't."

"Well, you were doing pretty good... until you lost."

"Thanks, I think. Where's Katlyn? Didn't see her here tonight."

"She- we broke up."

"Sorry to hear that." Not really. I didn't really like her. Not that I was jealous.

"Yeah. You need a ride or something?" he asked

"No. Louis's coming to get me." I asnwered

"Louis?"

"Yeah. I'm going to be staying with him"

"Oh."

I heard a honk and looked up to see Louis pull up. "See ya, Ni"

I picked up my bags and he got out of the car to help put them in the trunk. I got in the front seat, buckled myself in and sighed. He got back in the car and we drove off. I looked in the side mirror and watch Niall watch us leave.

"You two actually talking?" Louis asked as we got on the freeway.

"He started talking to me when he got out."

"How's he doing?"

"He broke it off with Katlyn." I said looking out of the window

"Saw that coming. How are you doing?"

"Not that good."

"You just need a break. That's what this week is about." he said

"Thanks again for letting me stay with you guys." i smiled at him

"Thank you for coming. We just need a little help getting use to be parents."

"Speaking of baby, is mine ok?" I asked, referring to my car.

"Yeah. Safely in my garage, better than ever."

"Thanks again for fixing it for me."

"No problem."

I rested my head back and closed my eyes. "Louis, do you think I'm a bad person?"

"What? Of course not, Hope. Why would you-"