Chapter 17

|Hope|

I woke up the morning, captured in Niall's arms. A smile crept on my face as I put my arms around him. I rested my head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

He moved a bit and tilted his head to face me. He grinned when he opened his eyes and answered, "I love you." I leaned up a bit and pecked his lips. He pulled me closer to him and held me tight. I let out a sigh of happiness. It felt so good saying those words to him. It felt like I was on cloud nine! Ten even. He took hold of my waist and rolled me on top of him. I giggled while doing so and he let out a few chuckles. I couldn't help but smile down at him as he pushed my hair back. "You are so beautiful, you know that?"

"Nialler... you already have me. There's no need for flattery."

He laughed and pulled me down for a sweet kiss. I pulled away and rested my head against his chest.

"Niall! Hopee!" Soon the door burst open with Amelia standing there wide eyed. Niall and I didn't move. "Whoops. My bad," she said pretending to cover her eyes. "Okay, I know you guys are in love and everything but you 2 are way too affectionate towards each other."

"What can I say? I'm in love with this girl," he said passionately.

"At least you're covered by a blanket this time," added Amelia, uncovering her eyes.

"I could have sworn I locked the door last night," Niall mumbled.

"You have got to stop walking in on us," I confirmed.

"I'm just here to tell you that we're all having breakfast downstairs in about 20 minutes. Just came to see if you wanna join," said Amelia

"We'll be down there in a bit," he answered. Amelia nodded and left the room. I looked up to Niall and frowned. "What?"

"We have to get up?" I asked innocently.

Niall shook his head at me and laughed while getting us up to our feet. We both got dressed and headed down to the lobby area and to the one of the meeting rooms where we saw most of the roster already there.

"Oh Hope, aren't you glowing this morning?" Louis teased as Nial and I walked in.

"I'm guessing Amelia said something... again?" I questioned.

Amelia hid behind Zayn and I just rolled my eyes.Niall pulled my in his embrace and kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you 2 the cutest couple?" Maria commented. "You guys are seriously made for each other."

"Hope? Could you come to the front with me for just a minute?" Niall asked.

"Um, sure, baby."

We walked up to the front of the room, where everyone just looked at us. Niall took a deep breath before taking my hands and smiling down at me. "Hope. You know you mean so much to me. When we met for the first time, I felt like my life was complete. You made me look at things in life through a new perspective. You have taught me so much in the last 4 years and you have gave me so much. The time we've spent together have been absolutely unbelievable. I know for sure that you are my soul mate. That's why, in front of our friends and I guess co-workers, I'm want to ask you..." he got down on one knee and took out a little black box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

He opened the box which had the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen in my life. I was speechless. This was so unexpected. I felt like I was going to cry. Instead, I smiled widely and said, "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

The room filled with clapping and cheering as Niall took the ring out of the box and slid it on my left hand. He got back up to his feet and I jumped into his arms. He kissed me passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly pulled apart and stayed close to each other.