Chapter 18

|Normal/Few Weeks Later|

I've been trying to talk to Harry for weeks now, but he keeps avoiding me. Niall asked him if he'll be one of the Grooms Men for the wedding but he didn't want to. Harry finally agreed to be and usher though because Niall knew how much I wanted him to be in the wedding. I still don't understand Harry's choices though. Yeah, we have a past, but he should be happy for me. I'm in love and I'm getting married.

But today, Niall and I are getting started with the wedding planning. We asked the planner to meet us at the arena since it was the boys's show tonight. We had our own locker room for the privacy. As the wedding planner and Niall talked about the date, location and invite list, I was in my own little world, writing in my journal which is almost full over the last two years.

"Hopeful?" I heard him say. I looked up and smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"Should we continue this when you're more focused?"

"Uh... sorry."

"It's alright. It's our first meeting. You might be nervous. We can continue this on Friday. I'll see you then," said the wedding planner. I didn't even catch her name.

We stood up, shook her hand and let her leave the locker room. Niall and I sat back down on the couch and I put my journal on the table. He let out a sigh and I knew I was getting him frustrated.

"I'm sorry Nialler... I just- can't focus today."

"It's alright. I understand. Maybe, we're rushing a bit."

"No. I just have a lot on my mind. You know with all the interviews we've been doing since we've got engaged, I just can't seem to focus on one thing. Guess my multitasking has warn off after the years."

He laughed, putting an arm around me and kissing my cheek. "I'm rushing you. It's ok, we can wait, but I was thinking; what's in about four months?"

"Uh..." I held out my hand and started naming the months." October to November, November to December, December to January, oh! February. What's in February? Valentines Day?"

"Okay... I'm not getting it."

"What would be more romantic then a winter wedding on Valentines Day?"

"Are you serious? We're gonna get married on Valentines Day?"

"Why not?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders

"Then we better get the wedding planner back here!" He laughed again and hugged me tight. "By the way, what was her name?"

"Annie, baby. Annie."

"Oh, I knew that." I said awkwardly

Niall shook his head and leaned forward. He went for my journal, but I smacked his arm and leaned back on the couch. "Nuh uh. And what do you think you're doing?"

"You never let me read it."

"And there's a reason. You know how I feel about that."

"We're going to get married, Hope.... Are you planning to keep hiding from me?"

"I'll show you, when I'm ready." he just looked at me. All of a sudden, he starts tickling the hell out of me. We both rolled around on the couch when there was a knock at the door. "Come in!"

|Harry|

I can't take this anymore. I have to tell them. This is driving me crazy. I can't watch them get married knowing what I've, we've done. I have to tell them.

I stood outside their locker room, hearing laughter from the other side. I lift my fist up to the door, but hesitated to knock. When I need, I heard Hope call me in. I opened the door, walked in and saw Niall on top of her on the couch.