Chapter 2

I searched through my bags trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight. I haven't seen anyone I know yet. I was going to go look for Niall but I didn't know where to look and I also didn't want to be late. I haven't seen him in about two or three weeks now since he came here before me.

I quickly glanced at the mirror and smiled to myself. Soon, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. I looked over and Amelia came in with a smile on her face.

"Hey. You must be Hope," she said extending a hand.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you Amelia," I replied shaking her hand.

"Same here. I just came by to meet my opponent before the match. You know what you're doing?"

"They announce the challenge and that's where I come in."

"Okay, just making sure. Oh, and Niall is looking for you."

"Figures. Um, I'll see him later."

"Uh, you guys know each other already?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. He's like my best friend. We met when he came to England last year."

"Ahhh.... got it. Well, I better go and let you warm up or whatever. I'll see ya in a few."

"Alright. Later."

"Good luck."

Amelia left the room and I turned back into the mirror. I grabbed my makeup bag and did my usual black eyeliner and lip gloss. I put it all away and smiled at my reflection.

"It's just you baby."

I walked to the door and opened it to find a techie about to knock.

"Oh, sorry Miss. Hanson," he said.

"It's alright. Can I help you?"

"I just come to tell you that your up in ten minutes."

"Thank you."

He smiled and continued his way down the hall. I stepped out of my room and walked made my way down the corridors. I have ten minutes to kill. What the hell am I going to do? I turned a corner and actually saw Niall walk out of the Men's locker room. I smiled and he turned my way sending me the same smile.

"Took ya long enough!" he said throwing his arms in the air.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "Not my fault I got lost."

He just looked at me oddly. I let out a small laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Missed ya,Sparkles" he whispered in my ear.

"Must you call me that?" I asked letting him go.

"Yes."

I shook my head and continued walking down the hallway with Niall by my side.

"How was your two weeks off?"

"Spent it in the gym and on my balcony."

"Saw that answer coming," he sneered as we turn the corner.

"Excuse me. And what is that suppose to mean?" I asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"You really need to go out more. Like tonight. You should come out to the club with us to celebrate your debut."

"One, my debut is not official til tomorrow night and two, you know I'm not much of a club person."

"Oh c'mon," he whined.