Chapter 13

|Next Morning|

I stayed in Harry's embrace all night and all morning. We didn't say a word to each other, we just lied there, in each others presence. I felt him stroke my hair and kiss my temple. I smiled to myself. I looked up at him and he just looked at me.

"Okay, what is with that look?" I asked sitting up.

He let out a small laugh and sat up too. "What look?"

"That look. You've been looking at me like that for the past like three days," I stated.

"Does it bother you that I look at you like this?" he laughed.

"No... it's just-" To be honest, no ones ever looked at me like that. Except, Niall. He gave me that same look when he told me he wanted to be with me. He's also given me that look once in awhile when he thinks I can't see him. Oh no. "Remember what I told you Harry."

"I know, I'm trying Hope." He pulled me on his lap where I was straddling him which didn't really help the situation considering we were both still naked. His hands fell along my sides and my breath got caught in my throat. "I'm really trying."

"Well I don't think it helps when we're in this position."

I was about to get off his lap but he pulled me back. I giggled and he started kissing and licking my lips. "But I only have you for this week. I'm going to make it last." Harry gave me a more passionate kiss and took hold of my hips. I snaked my arms around his neck and I got into the kiss, the emotion, the feeling. All of a sudden, I felt the covers being thrown off and picked up.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" I asked wrapping my legs around Harry's waist so I won't fall to the ground.

"Well, we kinda need to get ready for the day so I thought we could finish this in the shower."

"Finish? We haven't even started."

"Ya know, we could just stop now and start in the hallway."

"You are so-"

"Sexy? Kinky?" he asked with a smirk playing on his face.

"All of the above." I kissed him again and heard him open the bathroom door.

He slowly pulled apart from our kiss and sat me on the counter top. He slowly pulled me away from him and laid a small kiss on my nose. I laughed and he went over to the shower. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I hopped off the counter and went over to him. I wrapped my arms around his midsection and ducked my head underneath his arm. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"At this rate Princess, this is gonna have to be a cold shower."

I smiled and stepped into the shower. I let the water run down my hair and body. I ran my hands down my body and closed my eyes. I turned around to face Harry and bit my lip. He just looked at me like he was going to jump me.

"Are you joining me or not?"

Without a second thought, he jumped in and took me in his arms. He pinned me against the shower wall and pressed his body against mine. The water was pouring on both of us. We haven't done anything yet and I was out of breath. Harry rested his forehead against mine and smirked down on me. I moved my hands up to his face and pulled it down for a lustful kiss. I felt him lick my bottom lip, begging to enter my mouth and I gratefully let him. My tongue met with his and I let out a purr from the back of my throat. He moved his hands down my body and rested on my hips. With one fluid thrust, I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. I gasped as he slowly pumped inside me. I held on to him as he started going faster and faster. It felt sensational. I bit my lip again, trying hard not to scream, but Harry was making it difficult. Harry gently sucked on my neck which was causing me lose my composure. I softly moan in his ear and felt him smile against my skin.