Snapped

Thinking that the first obstacle would be a breeze, Arian hopped onto the thin plank of wood in front of him which was just wide enough for one of his feet, forcing him to walk on it like a tight-wire, which Arian thought was easy enough, or at least he did, when the plank below him started to shake, as if an earthquake started just as he stood on the plank, and quickly losing his balance, fell off the plank face first into the dirt below. Letting out a groan after lying in the dirt for a few seconds, Arian slowly got up onto his knees and saw a giggling Kat with Opal, who appeared to glide off Arian's shoulder standing next to her. 'Okay, maybe that was a bit mean, I probably should have told you that it moves.' Kat said, giggling all the while. 'I guess I should also tell you that you don't have to do this course for another three weeks.' She added, which only shocked Arian as he was getting back up on his feet.

'What do you mean, I don't have to this for another three weeks?' Arian shouted, startling Kat. 'Calm down, I was just having a bit of fun.' She explained, hoping it would calm down. 'Are you saying that this whole thing has just been for your amusement? That we actually haven't been training?' He continued, shocking even Opal who could just sit and stare as Arian yelled at Kat. 'Fine, you want to be serious about training? Draw your sword, we'll spar right now, if you want to actually train.' Kat said, her voice suddenly getting very serious, as if she had become a different person. Walking to his pack and picking up his sword, he unsheathed it, the sound of leather on steel ringing out across the training ground. Suddenly saying a strange word that Arian didn't understand, Kat's blade edge suddenly had a slight red tinge to it, before Arian's blade also had that slight tinge to it. Seeing the surprise on his face, Kat explained that she was warding their swords so that they didn't kill each other. The fact that she didn't do this last time just flew straight over Arian's head as he got ready to fight Kat, as Opal quickly dashed to a safe enough distance, already knowing how violent these fights could be, before sitting down on the ground, looking ready to jump out of the way at any time. Suddenly dashing at each other, Kat and Arian's blades collided with almost in-humane speed, red sparks flying everywhere, before separating and quickly clashing again, before the two silent fighters disengaged and jumped back a few feet.
'That was pretty good, but we're only getting started.' Kat said, before being replied with a grin from Arian. Starting to circle each other like they did in the training centre, the tension in the air kept on rising to the point where they could feel it, knowing that either of them could strike at any time, and quickly be blocked. Quickly dashing out of her circling routine, Kat quickly reached where Arian was, before lashing out an attack at Arian's side which was barely blocked by his sword, before Kat swung it around to the other side of him, before being sloppily blocked again. She continued attacking all sides of Arian, before she feinted an attack on his right side and quickly swung it at his left, colliding with his skin, and then his bone as a faint, but audible snap was heard throughout the training ground, indicating that his arm was definitely broken as Arian collapsed to the ground in pain before quickly fainting as the pain got worse.