Morning urges

*not those kind of urges, you dirty-minded person*

Waking up to his alarm clock with a stifled yawn, Arian could barely remember the events of yesterday, other than the fact that his face was still sore from when he face-planted in training. Deciding that there wasn't really any point to sleeping in today, and remembering he still had training, Arian quickly got out of bed and started walking towards the bedroom door, before remembering that Opal was still curled up, asleep on the other side of his bed. Walking over to where Opal was sleeping, he gently picked him up, before he realised 'geez, you're almost twice the size of when I first got you, and that was only two days ago' he thought aloud, as he had to use both hands to pick Opal up, before walking out of his bedroom and into the kitchen, before placing Opal onto the kitchen counter, where he soon awoke.

'Morning.' Opal had simply said, before opening his mouth in what sounded like a yawn and starting to stretch like a cat, before uncurling himself on the counter. 'What's for breakfast?' He added simply, before starting to yawn again. 'For you; meat, for me? Probably toast.' Arian had simply replied, as he started to chop up another slab of meat for Opal. 'You know, you probably don't have to chop the chunks up so much, I have a jaw, you know?' Quickly realising that he was right, Arian began to chop the meat into squares that were almost twice as big as the small chunks he was preparing before. As soon as Arian finished chopping up the meat, he picked them up and placed them next to Opal 'here you go, eat up.' Arian told Opal as he began to put all the cooking utensils that had been used away and washed his hands in the sink, before preparing his own breakfast, all the while Opal wolfed down the meat chunks. 'Thanks, that really hit the spot.' Opal lazily said, before lying down and looking like he could easily fall asleep again, while Arian started to eat his toast. As soon as Arian finished, he asked Opal 'ready to go, bud?' In which Opal only replied with a small nod, before jumping up onto Arian's shoulder as he started to walk towards the front door that had been replaced yesterday by Opal, and stepping through the doorway, before locking the front door behind him and walking towards where he left his bike.

On the way to the dragon centre, Arian was curious about something. 'Hey Opal, how did you fix my door yesterday, I thought dragons couldn't use magic like that?' He had asked Opal, who was holding on tightly to Arian's shoulder. 'I would have no clue, Arian, I just felt this...urge...to fix the door, and frankly, I can't even remember how I did it.' Opal had replied, sounding as if he confused himself with his explanation, before they arrived at the dragon centre and proceeded to the fourth floor.