The Lounge

As soon as Arian started pushing on the front door of his house, he knew something was wrong, because as soon as he touched the door...it turned to ashes. As he stepped over the pile of ashes that once was his door with an astonished face, he saw Opal, lying on the lounge with his eyes closed in the exact same spot he was in when Arian left. Noticing burn marks on the wall facing opposite the lounge, Arian mumbled 'h-how did this happen?.' As soon as Arian said that, Opal opened up his eyes and stared at Arian as if he had done nothing wrong, before releasing a small jet of white fire that barely reached the wall right next to Arian's head. 'W-what?' Arian stuttered before smelling something burning. He then realised that that 'something burning' was his hair! Quickly running towards the tap in his kitchen, Arian put the food from the dragon centre down on the kitchen bench and shoved his head under cold water, instantly putting out the small fire. After Arian was sure the fire was out, he looked up at a nearby mirror, and saw that all the hair on one side of his well looked after hair was missing. Instantly freaking out, Arian ran towards the bathroom, making sure to check that Opal was still on the lounge on the way there, reached into his cupboard, pulled out his brush, and attempted to comb his hair over the burnt patch of hair that was slightly smoking still.