Opal is His Name

As soon as the small dragon made contact with Arian's palm, a feeling, almost like ice, spread across his palm. Looking down at the dragon on his palm, he noticed there was now a scar, almost identical to the one on his license, where the dragon now stands. Arian was interrupted in his thoughts by Kat asking 'so, dragon rider, are you going to name him?' 'Dragon Rider' Arian thought 'I could get used to that' before realising what Kat had just said. 'Hmmm, I think... I think I'll call him Opal.' While saying this, Opal had been climbing up Arian's soldier, before looking at Arian halfway up his arm when he heard his name called. 'Well dragon rider,' Kat said, almost as if she had completely forgotten about the white egg appearing out of nowhere 'congratulations on your new dragon, for the next few days, you will be required to report to the centre for training on how to care for your dragon and various other skills, but other than that feel free to hang out with your dragon whenever you like! Oh yeah! Before I forget, you'll be needing this' Kat said as she reached into one of Ruby's many saddle bags and quickly chucked a bag at Arian, almost hitting him in the head. 'Don't forget to feed your dragon daily! You should go home now and get acquainted with your dragon. Bye!' Kat said as she started to push Arian out of the room towards the elevator in which Arian first entered this room and sending him to the ground floor when he was pushed into the elevator along with Opal.