The City of Dracoville

Living in the large, vibrant city of Dracoville, you would think you would get used to the constant beating of wings from dragons and the loud noises of a heavily populated city, but not for Arian, even though he had been living in a city named after the creatures that live in it, and pretty much brought up by the dragons, he could never get used to the thrill of watching a massive dragon glide over head, with its wingspan almost covering the entire road in a large shadow. Only for it to almost clip the top of his head and land a few blocks away to meet its master and leave shortly after. Unfortunately for Arian, he didn't have a massive dragon to escort him from point A to point B, all he had was his motorbike in which he had used ever since he was a child, albeit, with a few modifiers here and there, such as changing it to run on the magic power stored in gems ever since he learnt how to store energy in gems. But today, everything was going to change, Arian would no longer be just another guy in the crowd by the end of this day.
After witnessing the magnificent view of the dragon flying overhead, Arian remembered what he was doing, and then realised again what exactly he was doing. Quickly starting up his bike, he sped off towards his destination. On the way there, nothing too exciting happened other than the fire brigade rushing to a fire caused by a clumsy dragon, but that didn't matter to Arian, because of what Arian was doing today, today, he was getting his dragon.
When Arian finally got to the dragon centre and hopped off his bike, he took a moment to gasp and look at the sheer height of the building. 'I wonder what colour my dragon will be?' Thought Arian as he walked towards the doors of the centre that was looming higher and higher overhead 'I wonder if I'll get one like one of the greats we learned about in history, what was his name again? Aryagon? Eragorn? Hmmm... Oh! Eragon! That's right!' Before lightly smacking himself on the head for forgetting one of the most important names in history, before quickly realising that he was already at the doors of the centre. 'This is it, no going back now.' Thought Arian as he pushed open the doors of the tower and started to walk in.

A small bell chimed as Arian walked into the large building, before he noticed the reception table in the middle of the room. Walking up to it, he started to get nervous, because, rare as it may be, there was still a small chance that a dragon would not choose him 'don't be silly, Arian.' he told himself 'no one has been rejected in a couple of years, what's the chances of that happening to me!' After his little moment, he had finally arrived at the reception, 'Hello Arian, what will it be today?' The receptionist asked as Arian leaned on to the bench casually 'come to help out again?', Arian with a slight smile on his face said 'not today, sorry, I'm here to claim a dragon egg!' He said with gusto as he handed over his dragon licence, which he was gifted a few weeks ago from when he turned 18, which is recognised as the age of becoming an adult in all of alagaësia, and the age of being able to recieve a dragons licence, which was a metallic looking card with a small shiny crescent like shape in the corner of the card with the details and pictures of the owner being shown in the centre of the card. 'Oh! Are you really 18 already? Well then! If you would follow me then please.' The receptionist said as she got up from behind the counter and started to walk down a hallway located slightly to the right of the reception, with Arian following right behind her. 'All those years of shining and sorting eggs has finally paid off!' Gleefully thought Arian as he followed the receptionist to a small elevator. 'Just through here and on the fourth floor, and a hint of advice? Don't upset the keeper to much, she doesn't like to be annoyed.'  The receptionist told Arian before suddenly pushing Arian into the elevator with a light shove as if she wanted to get away as fast as possible, almost like a bomb was about to go off. 'What could possibly go wrong.' Thought Arian, with a smile on his face as the doors of the elevator closed just like his fate with destiny was being sealed.