Chapter 23: Who is she??

Start from the beginning

I shook my head and replied," Who says we're friends?"

Gemini froze at that statement. I move closer to her and kissed her. Our lips met. The kiss is soft and gentle. I slowly broke the kiss and said," I want to be more than that, my lovely lady. My only soul mate."

I leaned forward so that our foreheads touched. I whispered," I love you, Gemini Roseknight."

End of flashback...

I remember everything. I held her
and and remembered all the times I've spent with her. I remembered the time that I told my parents about us. In the end, we got a shock instead of them.

Flashback...

"Are you sure about this?" Gemini asked me for the nth time. I cupped her face and kissed her before saying," Don't worry. My mother won't have let you live here like as a part if the household if she is one of those who only likes high status people."

I held her hand and continued," If they won't except it, We'll leave together. We'll start a new life maybe we could go to France. I've been working on my language skills."

Gemini looked down. I gently kissed her hand and led her to the main hall, where my parents are. We entered the main hall. My parents just arrived home. My father looked at us. He said," You two look so tense. You know that I'm not that scary."

I quickly held Gemini's hand and said," Me and Gemini are together. I really love her."

My mother took off her coat and calmly said," We know." I continued," I don't care if you object our relationship... What??" My father said," What took you so long? Your mother is about to plot a scheme to bring you two together." 

My mother crossed her arms around her chest and said sternly," Excuse me. Peter Vincent Alexander De Claire, you're the one who is about to do that."

As expected, but how did they know?" How did you know?" My mother smiled and said," The way you look at Gemini is how your father look at me when we two first met. I knew that you two are soulmates."

Me and Gemini took a sigh of relief. But then, My mother announced a news that we didn't expect," I'm pregnant."

Gemini and I exclaimed unisonly," What?!

End of flashback...

I am looking for the person who broke my family apart. First things first, I am determined to find a way to woke Gemini up. I heard that Sehun is in a deep sleep state and they woke him up with a certain serum. I think it is time for me to ask Lay for help.

Kai's pov:

All of us had a great time. Mostly me and Sehun are running around and the other two hyungs have to chase us but who cares. I ate a lot of food and Sehun fell in love with a drink which humans call bubble tea.

We are walking back. The others are slowly walking behind me as I ran forward leaving them. Just then, Someone bump into me. It's a girl. She pleaded me," Please please please help me. Please."

Just then, I looked afar and saw a few men looking for her. I've got a feeling that I must help her. I immediately took off my jacket and whispered," Put it on."

Without any hesitations, she put it on. I took out a fedora hat that I've just bought and put it on her head. I put my arms around her. Just then, the men who are after her passed by us. I whispered," They're gone."

I bent down so that I can take a good look at her to check for injuries. The minute I saw her face, the second I saw her eyes. I felt so light, so in peace. It feels like I need to protect her, cherish her. What is this feeling? It's weird.