Thorin

A/N: Please take your time to read this. Thank you.

 "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there." - Bob Marley  

****

Thorin's POV (First Time) 4 years ago: medyo childish pa sila

"Thorin, ano bang ginagawa natin dito sa mall? Tska, puwede ba, don't cling on me. Nagmumukha tayong bakla."

"Ikaw ang nagmumukhang bakla, ang daldal mo. Sumunod ka na lang."

"What?"

"Will you stop acting like a brunnete then follow me?"

He groaned. "Now I'm a brunnete. Jesus. You dragged me here, clueless on what are you proposing to do. Care to tell me what are we doing in front of a "kikay" shop?"

"Oh hell yeah. Stop asking. Mamaya ko na sasabihin sayo." I pulled him beside some food stall in front of Etude, we're waiting somebody to come out. Tutok ang mata ko sa kanilang dalawa habang ang kapatid ko, nagtatantrums na bata sa tabi ko.

"Ssshhh. Be a man bro!"

"Dad will be mad at me. Imbes na magtraining ako sa company, nandito ako at nagliliwaliw. Wow nice!"

"Here they come."

"Who?"

Tinuro ko ang palabas na magkapatid. Nagtatawanan at parehong may mga dalang shopping bag. She's really beautiful, where is the justice?

"Wooot! Hot!" Insert long O vowel on the word hot. Binalingan ko ang kapatid ko.

"Naiinitan ka?"

Umiling siya habang nakangisi. "She's kinda hot."

Tinampal ko ang mukha niya. "May galit ka ba sa akin?"

"Oo. Inaagawan mo ako eh."

Nanlaki ang mata niya. "You liked that chick?" Sabay turo niya sa medyo matangkad.

"Tanga, hindi yan."

"So the other one? Did you know republic act 7610?" Umiling iling siya habang nakacross ang mga bisig.

"I'm a professor already brother. Of course I know that. Hindi ako nananakit ng bata. Sira-ulo. I'm just watching her."

"Stalking, rather."

"No." Diin ko.

"Then what are you doing right now?"

"Carefull looking at her. I'm a bodyguard from afar."

"Pinaganda mo lang, kapatid." He looked again at them, sinusundan na namin sila ngayon. Going maybe somewhere, we don't have idea. "Geez! A high school? Tama ba ako? Mukha pang nene yan eh."

"So what?"

"Anong so what? How old are you? 23? Deym it Thorin, ages ang tanda mo sa kaniya. Maghanap ka nga ng ibang mapagdidiskatahan. Yung kaedad mo naman."