4:02 The end

April's POV (Last Chapter )

All this dram that I have been threw all my life has thought me that I can't trust anyone. Everyone that I thought were my friends were all lairs! People I loved and accepted into my heart played me like a video game...and didn't care about how much it hurt! There is noway I'm going to sit here and fall for anther trap! I'm to smart for that now! I've learned to much! I looked out the window and seen the cop trying to wake Sam. "Here we go!" I said to myself as I opened the cop car door and walked out. "Everything okay April?" The cop said as I walked towards him with my eyes a pinkish red from all the crying! I walked to the truck and climbed my way up to the front seat. Dam my shortness! "April get out of there!" The cop said while putting his hands between the door thinking I won't slam it on his hands! "I'm not falling for your tricks! I don't know who your working for or whats going on but your not getting me and the only friend I have! Now move your hands before I crush them!" I said as my British accent got deeper because I was angry! My skin began to fade bright red at the thought that he wasn't listening to me! My breathing exercise was out the window by this point! "Five!" I began to count down hoping he understood that I wasn't playing! "Four!" "Two!" I skipped three to show him I wasn't playing. "Move your hands or I'll slam this door and you will fly down this street holding on for dear life hoping you fingers don't fall of!" I took a long pause...."Stupid" I began slamming the door and his fingers began to disappear!

Lucky for me this fool left the car running. All I had to do was pull off! I slammed my foot down on the gas making the car speed down the street still have no Idea were I was going but I didn't care as long as it was away from there!

5:08

I puled over to the side of the rode because Sam had her head out the window coughing up blood! I ran to the back and opened the door and helped her as much as I could! I couldn't help it anymore I needed to know what Liam did and the only choice I have is to ask her. "Sam....what did Liam do?" I heard her mumble...she was no longer coughing up blood so I knew she was alright and I waited for an answer. As I held Sam in my arms I felt her body temperature get really cold so I stood up. As I let her go she fell right back down...."Sam?" I dont know why I said anything I knew she was gone I just didn't wanna believe it! "NO! Sam NO! Not here....n-not now! Come back!" This is all my fault maybe that cop was really gonna help us! If I would have stayed Sam would have lived and we both would be okay right now! Tears ran down my face and they wouldn't stop! All this anger inside of me I was finally letting lose! I can't keep it in anymore! The tears ran down my face and fell when it reached my chin. I've been threw it all! I held a dead body, and I've been kidnapped, and I've been rapped, abused, I've stolen vehicles! Anything you name it I've done it, or I've been threw it! I whipped away the tears trying to keep them in! Now calm down April! There's a dead body in the back of your fathers truck! Your running from the cops and your probably gonna die from hungry!

5:33

I got to get Sam's body out of here! I've finally stopped crying and calmed down. (Thoughts) Maybe I could just drag her body down into the woods and then drive to where every I can till I run out of gas! No April let her be buried with a little respect! I dragged Sam's body out of the car and to the trial that lead to the woods. I don't know how no one ever sees a thing when stuff like this goes on but right now I'm really glad no one sees anything! I felt so bad! I can't believe I'm dragging a friend of mines down a dirt trail by here feet to just leave her body in the woods!

5:38

As I stood there looking over Sam and thinking about life...and how my childhood has been nothing but hell! I heard a noise come from behind me but I was sure it was a deer so I didn't turn around. I heard it once again and still kept to myself not turning around! I heard some that sounded like metal smacking on to something so I quickly turned around and to my face it was Haley pointing a gun right at me!

Haley: I'm so sorry April! I really am!

April: Sorry for what???

Haley: I'm sorry for what everyone put you threw...and what I put you threw the most!

April: Its okay Haley really it is! But it woukd be better if you put the gun down!

Haley: I will right after I finish what I started! When I said if I can't have you no one can? I wasnt playing...now if you dont wanna die you should come with me...I'll probably kill you ether way so it doesn't matter!

I thought about what she said and it didnt make no sense. I ran as fast as I could trying to escape wich I thought I was doing when I tripped over something...Haley wasn't that far behind me seeing as tho she was right behind me when I looked back.

Haley: I thought I showed you better!

She said as she pointed the gun to my head. Secretly I want her to pull it I want this to be over badly....and from the looks of it...I think I'm gonna get my wish!

Hello Humans People !!! Woah I cant believe it.......The book is really over! Oh...you thought I was gonna say something bout April? Well no...no I'm not! Any who this is the last chapter its now over I haven't picked a date for the sequel yet but I know it will be sometime after new years! I love and will miss you all but this is good bye...for now but make me happy and VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE