3:04 pm

April POV

The basement was getting cold and Sam's skin was getting whiter by the second. I was giving up tho! I sat there and struggled to get the tied rope off me! I've been doing this for about five minutes!
3:24
"April! Sam!" Liam said as he ran down the steps. "I'm out!" He said while turning an empty beer can in front of my face. "I've got to get more...if thats ok with you?" He removed the tape and wanted me to answer him. So I did! "Go to hell you drunk as*hole!" I said and then spitting in his face! He quickly put the tape on and slapped me! "Bad girl...I expected more of you April!" He stood up and kicked me in the mouth and left!
3:29
When Liam kicked me it made me bleed and i'm glad he did! Only because the blood made the tape lose do now I can use my tongue to push it off! It took a couple seconds but it worked! I used my mouth to untie my hands and then I untied my feet! I quickly crawled over to Sam trying to ignore the pain in my mouth and the sting across my face! "Sam! Sam look at me!....I'm so so soooo sorry! I should have listened to you! But its ok now I'm gonna get us out if here!" I said while trying to get her lose. Eventually I did and I picked her up and took the tape off her mouth. "Lets go!" I said while spitting blood out of my mouth. We walked over to the basement door. I puled and puled but the door wouldn't open! "Shi*!" I yelled while trying we walked to the steps.

" Keep it together April." I knew I had to stay clam. I walked up the steps dragging Sam's half dead body with me. We reached the top and I tried to get there as fast as I could! When we got outside I could see Liam walking back! My choices were either run or go back into the house! I was about to turn back around when I heard Sam mumble. "What Sam?" I said picking her head up. "The b-bush!" She saud looking over to the tall bush that was right next to me! I pushed Sam into the bush and then I fell in right after! Now I have to pray he won't see us...

Hello Humans People !!! Alright so this is day five!!! Five days left! Lets hope April and Sam get out!