3:15

April POV

As we laid there in the bush I said to stay calm and keep still I didin't want Liam to hear me or Sam...who looked half way dead! As I wacthed Liam walk into the house I knew I should strat making a run for it! But what if he goes downstairs and sees we aren't down there then he'll run out here looking for us and see me and Sam running! There's no chance that we will get out of this dang bush!

"Oh well...." Liam said as he walked out the house standing on the steps. My heart strated pounding at the thought he woukd see us! He stuck his hands in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette pack! He smokes now? As he put it back his keys fell out but it didn't make that much if a loud sound for him to notice...He smoked for about five minutes. I could see the life leaving Sam's body and I still dont know what Liam did to her! Eventually Liam gave up and slammed the door and went into the house.
3:33 PM

I looked over at the keys Liam had dropped and I noticed that it had a car key to it. I remembered Liam drove a white range rover! I peeked my head out to see if I seen it and to my luck it was there! I grabbed the keys and pushed the button to unlock the door! "Were getting out of here Sam!" I said making her slowly open her eyes. "Were getting out of here!" Now all I gotta do is get to the car!

Hello Humans People !!! I know this chapter is longer but its because this is day four so I thought I should make them long and detailed before I leave you....VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE
P.s. I should be making a sequel I don't know yet!