Wednesday 6:03 Am

Apirl's POV 

             Of course they listened to me! Why? I don't really know. I sat up to see to men with a ski mask and a lady with long curly blond hair! She was very pretty with green eyes like uncle Harry....But that's beside the point i looked at her with a blank face right before i could get up and try to run she garbed my pony tail and threw me to the floor.....I'm really wishing i stayed at grand ma's house!Now I'm laying here in the dirt sacred as i don't know what...and the lady bent down to my height and kissed my head and lightly whispered "Your mines now...Princess!"  W-what was she talking about i was here's I am my own person NO ONE owns April Payne Nobody!....I didn't say that of course...I mean I'm only 7 1/2! She put her high heel on my chest making it hard breathe she said "If ever try to run away again I will have to hurt you...and you don't want me to do that...do you?" I quickly said "No I don't! B-but...Can you tell me why I'm here?" I said very nervously she smiled ant stood up....Not answering my question she snapped her fingers three times and walked away! 

   The men grabbed my hands and feet! I kicked and screamed trying to make them get off me! But it wasn't working they dragged me into a old flat that looked like it was falling apart...The tied me to a chair and put duck tape over my mouth...And then like the woman they walked away! I don't know how long after but the woman came back in wearing all red...She had a knife and a red box in her hand. "You so very pretty my love! But we have to change your look up a bit so mommy and daddy don't know who you are..." She took the pony tell out of my long brown hair and ran her finger threw it....then she took the knife and cut it right under my ear! I began to cry not knowing why she did that! She dragged the chair i was in over to a sink in the flat. She began making my hair a different color i didn't know what yet but i knew that's what she was doing! She sat her phone on the table next to the oven..."Okay i have to go clean up will you be a good girl if i let you out?" I nodded my head yes and she untied me and took the duck tape off my mouth....When i heard her close the door I grabbed her phone and her car keys and ran to the black SUV in the yard I have NO IDEA how to drive but i know i can reach the pedals and i can drive my barbie truck pretty well.....I guess that's my plan i'm going to drive this car all the way home..."God please help me!" 

                    " Hello Humans People I have a question have you every seen a seven year old drive? Maybe not but i hope you like the story Vote comment share...that would make my day!!!!"