Monday 8:02 AM

April's POV 

Soooooo....I'm still on the school bus waiting for us to get to school when....

Unknown person siting next to me: Hi I'm Demi....You look kinda sad are you alright? 

She taped my shoulder as she said that I moved her hand...She looked at me and rolled her eyes! I kinda felt bad soooo i quietly said my name...."April.." "What did you say?" she said looking out the window. "April...my name is April....And no I'm not okay!" I said wiping a tear away! "Well what's wrong?" She said. "Its just that....M-my family is falling apart and Its all my fault..." I said as I put my head on the seat in front of me. "I'm sure it isn't your fault...Maybe your mum and dad need space!" I laughed and said "Yea maybe!" Me and Demi began talking about our classes come to find out we have the same classes....I was kinda excited to make a new friend she was really nice! She told me she had two other best friends named Ameerah and Andrea and that they would be in our class also hopeful they will like me...

  We entered the school together side by side laughing and talking! I just realized this is the first time i had fun in weeks! We walked to our locker to put our thing away when i heard two screaming girls ruing towards me and Demi! 

Unkown Person- DEMI AMEERAH HIT ME (She said laughing) 

Unknown Person-WELL...ANDREA FELL ON THE FLOOR LIKE A CRAZY PERSON! (
She said hugging Demi) 

I sat there quietly until Demi Introduce me to her best friends Andrea and Ameerah! Being the nervous wreck that I am i just smiled and waved Ameerah waved back...And Andrea puled me into a hug saying...."Lovely to meet you Mate!" She was really loud for some reason then Demi puled the head phones out Andrea's ears and she stopped yelling...We all laughed at the moment then walked to class! I felt like I belonged it felt like they really liked me! We spent the whole day together When school was over i was kinda sad only because i was going to miss them but i invited them to my birthday party this weekend and they said they would differently come so that made me happy!  When i got off the buss I stood in front of my really big house...and took a deep breathe i walked in to the living room to watch TV and start my home work when Liam and Sammy said "April.....sweetie can we talk to you for a sec?" I know I shouldn't call them by there birth name but if Sammy was lying to me Liam could be to! 

                         Hello HUMANS PEOPLE!!!! Okay  I want to say this right now this book  is about to take a left turn Everything is about to change after  April's birth day so I hope you EXCITED because I sure am!!!!!