Wednesday 12:35 AM

April POV 

     It took uncle Louis for ever to get to me but he got here and that's good....Right before i left Haley's car i took about four pictures and folded them and stuffed them in my pocket. I got in the car with uncle Louis and we started talking. 

Louis:How was your first time driving love? 

April:Fine... 

Louis: (Looking at the mirror seeing my face) Don't worry April...That lady will never get to you again! 

April:It's not that....i just want to go to bed...I haven't slept all day! (It was that...for some reason I want her in my life!)

   I fell asleep in the back of uncle Louis range rover... 

3:52 pm 

I woke up in the guest room of uncle Louis's flat and was really hungry so i started walking to his kitchen but I heard daddy on the phone.... 

 Laim: When Sammy hears about this your dead! YOU REALLY MESSED UP THIS TIME HALEY!!! 

 I walked in to the kitchen to see my father walking back and fourth he looked at me before he sat down. I grabbed and apple and sat on his lap..."Daddy?" I said very shaky. "Yea baby girl?" "W-ho is Haley? What does she want with me?" He looked at me not really wanting to answer...."She is ummm...sweetie I think this is something I need to talk to your mum about before i tell you...Okay?" i Nodded yes and walked out back and sat in the grass looking at the clouds...I don't understand this..anymore...why are all these things happening now! #killmewhiletherestime! 

                     HELLO HUMANS PEOPLE!!!! I bet you wondering why the heck is this this Haley person so mysterious? Well it wont be like that for long...every heard of tearing apart a family from he inside....well your about to!