10:59

April's POV

As we stood there I began to hear foot steps get closer to the door. "WHO IS IT?!?" An old rasp voice said from behind the door! "Liam! Its Sam open the door!" She said her name like he knew her. I'm guessing he did because I could hear the clicking of him unlocking the door! He slowly opened the door and at my sight he dropped the stick he was holding and his mouth fell open. "Father?" I said feeling around for Sam's hand! "April!" He said reaching out for a hug! I didn't want to seem mean so I went in for it. He smelled like sour pee and beer. "Oh my April I would have cleaned if I knew you were coming home!....To stay right?" He said welcoming me and Sam into the house. I was standing around tables full of bottles of empty beer and and old fast food and dirty clothes! Only thing that look nice was the steps....But who knows whats upstairs!

Liam: I know it looks bad but I can't sleep upstairs anymore!

*He said pointing upstairs as he sat down!*

April: W-why....what happened upstairs?

Liam: Nothing! Just want to leave it the way your mother had it!

*I began looking around.*

April: Speaking of her where is she?

* I seen threw the corner of my eye Sam put her head in her hands*

Liam: Gone!

April: Gone were?

*I said making a confused face.*

Sam: April please don't.....

April: Don't what? I just want to say hello to her!

Liam: She's GONE!

April: GONE WHERE!? Its not that hard to answer!

Sam: April...We should leave!

* Sam said being to stand up!*

April: No not till I know whats going on!

Sam: Your stressing and it not good for your health! Please lets leave!

April: Where's my dam MUM???

Liam: DEAD!!!!

April: W-wh-

*Liam cut me off*

Liam: Yup dead....

*Tears began to form in my eyes but I didn't want anyone to see me cry so I quickly ran up the steps into my old bedroom! And I heard Liam yell!*

Liam: GET OUT OF THERE APRIL!!!

I sat on my bed and looked at the painting that me and my mum made when I was twelve.

******************************************FLASHBACK*************************************

"Wait mum don't!!" I said giggling! "I'm gonna get you April!" She said chasing me down the hallway! I ran into my room and jumped on the bed! She walked in very slowly! " I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya......GOT YA!" She said putting red paint on my nose! "Look at my little reindeer!" She said pulingme o a hug! It was three days before Christmas and me and my mum decide to make my dad a poster from his old band! It was coming out great until mum wanted to paint me instead! "God mum what if this doesn't come off!?!" I said being to panic! "Well then we will just change your name to red nose April!" She said starting to laugh! "Well...they'll have to call us both that!" I said putting paint on her nose! And being to run away!

***********************************FLASHBACKOVER***************************************

Tears began flowing down my face at the thought of my mum being gone! And it made it even worse that I didn't have the chance to say good bye! I stood up and walked to the window remembering that she said "Baby when I'm gone I'll still be here! All you have to do is pray and God will tell me what you said! I'll always hear you!" I bent down on my knees and folded my hands to pray! "Mum....Can you hear me? I miss you! I wish I was there to say good bye! Why did you have to lea-" I was cut off by Liam busting in! "I SAID YOU CAN'T COME IN HERE!" He said grabbing me by my hair puling me out the room! "OW! LIAM STOP!".......

HELLO HUMANS PEOPLE! Crazy huh? Like April is trying to pray to her mum and then Liam bust in and did WHAT! Is he mad? Who knows....Besides me find out On Day Seven! But this is still DAY EIGHT SO PACE FOOL! "I have no Idea why I said that!"