Monday 4:56

"Guys hold on I-I'm tried!!" I said as I puled over to the side walk. We have been riding around for almost a hour and.....I'm sleepy! "What's wrong?" Demi said...."I want to go home I think I had enough for one day." I said turning the bike around. "Aww come April! Just a little while longer!" Andrea said sticking out her lip. "Nope I promised I would be home by five! I have to go!" Ameerah said. So me and Ameerah left Demi and Andrea I never had a one on one conversion with Ameerah before...and for some awkward reason she was really quite! 

   April: Are you okay? 

Ameerah: Yes...

April:Oh you've just been really quite... 

Ameerah: Well...Its just that my foster mother is a really bad person.....

April:(I stopped my bike in its its place) Your what? Your adopted?

Ameerah: Yea but I don't wanna talk about anymore....can change the topic? 

    I just realized that there kids that got it worst then me....I mean yea I was kidnapped and I have been living with a fake parent all my life....But Ameerah probably has never meant her parents ever in life! When got home it was quiet...like there was no one home "Mummy? Daddy? Were are you?" I said walking up the steps. I walked into the extra bed room to see if someone was in there. When I walked uncle Louis was was kissing mummy! I quickly gasped and slipped into my room...I don't think they seen me! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?!?! I closed my room door quietly. Was uncle Louis just being funny and messing around or was that real like how daddy gives mummy kisses! I mean it could have been like when uncle Harry gives uncle Zayn a kiss....But those are always on the check never on the mouth I'm so confused!