3:48 PM

April POV

"C-come on Sam!" I said grabbing her hand puling her half gone body off the ground. I put her arm around my shoulder. And we walked well she fell all the way to the car not getting noticed. I opened the back door and pushed Sam in to the back seat I wacthed her Lifeless body fall on to the seat not knowing what he did to her was killing every second of me!

I ran around the car to the divers seat and jumped in. I put the key in and put my hands on the wheel as it started up. "If I did this when I was seven I'm pretty sure I can do it at thirteen!" I said looking behind me seeing if Sam laughed at my joke, but instead it looked as if she was crying trying hard not to fall asleep! I put my foot to the gas pedal. "At least I can reach them this time." I said as I began to pull off.

4:08 PM

I honestly had no idea were I was going...but I was hopping my good luck would stick wit me and I would find me way! Fourteen minutes later I made a left turn and I was in a line of nothing but cars! There was a sign up ahead stating "Missing Persons..." It was flashing bule and red. But it didn't say any names or have any pictures just said missing persons. I noticed cops walking down the street looking in people's car asking for ID stuff like that! But the thing is I dont have ID or am of age to drive! At this moment I'm freaking out! There gonna take me to jail that was all I was thinking! It was stuck in my head! My heart began racing when I noticed the cop was three cars ahead of me....

Hello Humans People !!! So yea this is sadly day three
Two days left....VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE