1:48

April's POV 

       "THANK GOD! GET UP APRIL!" Ameerah said while jumping around making me hit my head on the car door! "Ouch! Jesus Meerah calm down!" I said rubbing my forehead. "I can't! I have to pee really badly!" She said stepping out the car slamming the door. I rolled my eyes and stepped out the door and over heard my mum talking to my dad.....It sounded like she said something about she wasn't feeling well but with everyone talking and all the roller coasters I couldn't really understand! I was getting ready to ask if she was alright but uncle Louis beat me to it! And made me sick to my stomach to talk to both of them at the same time so I avoided it and walked away! I walked up to my two best friends and heard them talking about Andrea....."You guys Its gonna be okay!....We will see her again!" I said as I puled Demi and Ameerah into a hug.....Andrea was hit by a bus about to mounts ago! Her mum and dad felt as tho it wasn't safe in London so they moved to Cali and now we barley talk! "Yea....When know...Just miss her a lot!" Demi said wiping away a tear! "Hey! Since she can't be here lets make this day not only for...April....But also the spirit of ANDREA!" Ameerah said! 

     "God s weetie you say that like shes dead!" Uncle Niall said....Of course he was listening to our conversion like always! "Dad!!!! Stay out of it!" I still haven't got use to Ameerah calling Niall dad....Three years ago when we were ten...Niall adopted Ameerah....And he loves her so much, makes me happy to see my best friend happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We gotta on almost every dry ride there is but we have one more left! And its the tallest one here! THE KINDGA KA! I was so ready for this ride! Like SO FREAKING READY!!!!!!! We were walking around looking for the ride but every five seconds we had to stop because uncle Harry wanted to great all of his old fans!!!!!! I had to yell at him a couple times so he could hurry up before the park closed! We final got there and everyone got scared besides Demi! So me and got on! As we slowly raised up to the top we screamed because it was so high up! When we reached closer to the top I started seeing red and blue lights! I had no idea what was going on! Before I could say something I was screaming for my life as me and Demi dropped down! When we got off Uncle Niall grabbed us and said we had to leave right away and that something bad happened!

                  Hello Humans Peopleeeeeeeeeeee! If you can't tell my writes block is gone!!!!!! And the bad thing has started be unready for it! Vote,Comment,Share,Follow!!!!!!!!!!