7:59 AM

April POV

     "No please!!!! DON'T!!!!!" I said as I ran away from the man who rapped me. "COME HERE APRIL!!!!" He said while chasing me down the stairs! "Just let me go!!" I ran across the hall and noticed the front door of the flat! I heard the mans running foot steps slow down....either he lost me or he is tried! I quickly but quietly ran to the front door and tried to unlock it....I twist and pulled, twisted and pulled but it wouldn't open! "April!!!" I heard the man say behind me! He grabbed my waist and dragged me to the living room. "HELP!!!!! ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!" There's no reason of me yelling....nobody can hear me! " I want to tell you something!!!!.....So chill the hell out!" He said while pulling me up the steps I kicked and screamed but he wouldn't let me go! "Its about your dad!" My face turned bright red at the thought that he hurt my dad...."What..." I said trying to slow down my breathing. " He doesn't want you anymore April! I told him he had to pay a price to get you back and he refused! Ha....And you thought your daddy truly loved you....Stupid slut!" He pushed me down the stairs making me hit my head! Once I stopped rolling down the steps I clutched my head and screamed in pain....I ran my fingers threw my hair....When I puled my hand out there was blood covering it!!! The room started spinning and everything went black.......

************************************************************************************************* 

                                    Hello Humans People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap did she just DIE?!?!?!? Is April DEAD?!?!?!!? Find out later on today.....VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!