10:30

April POV 

             The park was empty we were the only people there besides the ambulance and the police....And I still don't know why there here! Me, Demi, and Ameerah were sitting on a bench waiting for someone to tell us what was going on! I figured that Ameerah would know because she didn't get on the ride with us so I asked her!

Me;Ameerah....what happened? Who got hurt?

Ameerah;Well I was watching you Demi on the roller coaster and then Sammy started screaming in pain! And when I turned around she was on the ground coughing up and Liam was holding her saying not yet...SAMMY NOT YET! I didn't know what was going on until Uncle Harry garbed me and puled me away from the dram...Uncle Louis came running back with the ambulance and some police officer and then you guys walked up....

Demi;Whoa...Uhhhh

   I got up and started looking for Sammy...But I couldn't find her anywhere! I found a ambulance truck that my dad standing in front of it! "DAD" I said as I started walking faster towards the truck! As I speed up this Woman grabbed my hand and puled me back towards her! Like what is her problem why is she touching me.....Ugh people these days! I turned around to face her and said.

Me;Can i help you miss...?

Woman;I'm sorry but you c-c.....

Me;Uhhhh....Unhand me!

Woman;April....

Me;Lady....

Woman;Its me Haley....You've gotten so big...

    No no no.....Haley's in jail! How good she be here?!?!?!?! 

***************************************************************************************************

                       Writers block gone!!!!!! HELLO HUMANS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is gonna be a long chapter and everything is gonna unfold so be ready!!!!!