9:30 Am

April's POV 

     "HAPPY BIRTH DAY APRIL!!!!!!!!!" I was woken by the sound of my mum and dad also all my uncles and my two bestie! "What time is it?" I said rubbing my eyes! "Its nine thirty!"Ameerah said "The exact time you were born on this very day!"Demi said. That was kinda scary that this bish knew what time i was born....but okay....Once I final opened my eyes I smiled at every one until i got to uncle Louis and Sammy They were standing a little to close so I got up and walked in between them making them separate! "Thanks everyone! But I have to get dress so  you gotta go...." I said showing them the door! Once they left I jumped in the shower and once a got out i brushed my teeth and washed my face! I walked to the closet in my bed room and started looking for an outfit......I decide to wear my white and pink flower skirt with my pink crop top and a pair of pink flats! Since my hair is natural straight like Haley's I just brushed it....Of course i wear make up now but only a little I added a little eyeliner and lip stick and started walking down the stairs! 

Everyone was looking at me like they never seen a girl before.....

Me-uhhhhhh....Okay.

Sammy-You look so pretty!

Laim-IS THAT MAKE UP?!?!?!

Harry-Leave her only Laim shes seventeen she can wear makeup!

Zayn-You look great Love!

Demi-Yea....Really good!

Ameerah-Whoa Demi....

Demi-Not like that!

Louise&Niall-Hahahaha Kids we should get going!

Me-Ummmm....Thanks....I think.

   I walked to the kitchen to get me an apple or something because there was no birth day breakfast on the table! I'm guessing uncle Niall ate it....but that's okay because Sammy cant really cook anyways! Before we got in the car me Ameerah and Demi had to pick who we drove with! But since Demi has a mega crush on uncle Zayn she begged for us to go with him and then she yelled "SHOT GUN!!!!" And ran to the front seat! Me and Ameerah laughed at her and jumped in the car the way there we had lots of fun....Even tho I slept threw half of it!

                           Hello Humans Peopleeeeeeeee! I'm kinda of dragging this part out because something bad is about to happen and I want you to be unready for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Oh wait I meant ready my bad!