Tuesday 3:19pm

April POV 

     I walked in to the extra bed room in the new flat and it was painted light blue with pretty pink clouds! I can't believe Mummy and Daddy were thinking about replacing me! This made me so made mad....I stormed into my parents room and jumped on the bed they were sleeping on! "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO REPLACE ME! DON'T YOU LOVE ME I-I'm not good enough for you?"They just looked at me like i was dumb! "What are you talking about baby girl?"Daddy said as i sat down..."I'm not dumb I know mummy is having a baby! That's why there is a new room....you guys thought i was never gonna wake up sooo you try to replace me!" I felt a tear fall down my check as mum wiped it away. "April i would never ever try to replace you! Your one and only....me and daddy just thought you would like someone to play with." I guess she was right...I did want a friend even tho i just lost my hole summer and I was about to start school soon and i would have allot of friends because my dad is famous...

3:45pm 

      Daddy left he said uncle Harry needed his help..Harry wasn't really my uncle he made me call him that....and so did Niall,Louis,Zayn weird but fun i guess! It was just me and mummy in the house we were playing hide and go seek I went to my best hiding spot upstairs under my bed...She would never find me there! I heard her walking up the steps calling my name i giggled a little...I waited for about five minutes until I heard the bath room door close! I cradled from under my bed to see track's of blood on the floor leading to the bath room....I put my ear to the bath room door to hear mummy crying I knocked on the door but she didn't answer! 

                                            Hello everyone soooo i'm kinda upset right now because i logged on to Wattpad this morning and my 1D book was GONE! And what made me even more upset was that i just got up to 100 reads.....i guess i will just have to do them all over! But...i hope you like my Liam Payne book Vote Comment And Share!