2:08 AM

April POV 

     I'm sitting in the corner of the pink painted bedroom thinking if i should call the police myself.....I probably shouldn't I don't want Haley to walk in and see I have my phone still! About five minutes went pass and I began to here foot steps coming towards the door. I shrived at the sound my body became very tense! "Breathe April....breathe!" I heard the door swing open and I quickly put my head in between my knees I didn't want to face the person that could possibly kill me! I heard the foot steps walk towards the other side of the room...After that they kinda went silent....Or she just wasn't moving! The footsteps came towards me and stopped right in front of me. "Are you ready April?...." That wasn't Haley's voice it was a man's voice!!! My heart started beating really fast It was hard to breathe...The man grabbed my hair and I started screaming he puled me and threw me onto the bed and began taking of my skirt!  

     I kicked and screamed but he wouldn't stop! He puled mines and his underwear down and he began to rape me!!!! I kicked and yelled stop but he wouldn't get off of me....I looked over and seen a video camera! HE WAS TAPING ME!!!!! I yelled help and then he slapped me and puled his pants up and walked away! He took the camera and walked out of the room! I began to cry at the pain I was in...."AHHHHHH" It hurt so bad!!!! I tired to stand up but my legs were num so I fell right back down to the ground! It was just like when I was little and my grandparents who are currently rotten away in hell did to me! "HELP.....Anybody Help me!!!" The pain was so bad that I drifted of to sleep.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                                          Hello Humans People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So....Yea I really don't know what to say....But VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ALSO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!