Wednesday 3:49 AM

April POV 

        I couldn't fall asleep I've been up since i got here! I never told mummy or daddy but when I was younger and I stay the night with grandma and grandpa's house they would take my to a hotel and...make weird men and some times women touch me in weird spots....But i can't tell anyone because grandpa said it was a secret and i can't break it that would be bad i have to keep it to my self! But i'm still afraid if i sleep they will take me there again....But its really hot in here ughhh i want to go home I'm pretty sure i can find my way from here! I garbed my flip flops and my sky blue sweater and tried to quietly sneak out the house I was kinda hungry but it was to much of a risk to get food! 

  4:12AM 

       It feels like i been walking for a thousand miles! I'm so tried! Were is daddy? You know what I'm just gonna sit here on the dirty side walk and find out what to do! I sat on the side walk for about five seconds when I heard a car zooming up the street they stopped right in front of me i was really scared these really tall men got out and came to me i was never good in problems so once again i froze i couldn't move the men grabbed me and locked me in a back of a trunk i was terrified i couldn't stop crying! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE! 

                 HELLOOOOO HUMANS PEOPLE! It's me again i just wanted to say that the dram has began i hope your happy i'm happy lets do this YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!