Wednesday 5:01 AM

April's POV 

        "HELPPPPP! ANYONE....HELP MEEEEE!!!! I don't know why I'm yelling...I'm locked in the back of a trunk! Only people that can hear me is the ones driving! Now I'm crying my eyes out its becoming hard to breathe...*Sigh* I need to calm down! Think April think.....I started looking at my surroundings....I found a pipe maybe i can use it to the knock head light out! I quickly garbed it and began slamming it over and over again trying not to make noise..."YES" I did it i looked out the little hole in the car trying to see were i was and there was nothing to see but rode and tress! What if there taking me over the border..... 

       Wednesday 5:58 AM 

 I have no idea whats going on but the car has stopped. And i can see legs walking around and i hear voices! I know there is one female and two men...the female is wearing a light pink maxi dress with white heals...The men are wear all black i can't see anyone's faces but I can hear them the men both have very shaky low toned voice and the female sound sweet and kind....she kind of sounds like my aunt Ruby on my mums side! Ughhh its really hot in here....I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER! "HEY!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE OUT THERE LET ME OUT!!!!" I swear that sounding like a good in my head.....But maybe i should have keep it to my self! 

             HELLO Humans People!!!!! Sorry this part is short but I'm kind of tried and i'm getting my hair done but i hope you like it! VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!!