10:48

April's POV 

      My breathing became heavy once I final noticed that it was really her! I never would have thought I would see her again!!!! I looked over her shoulder and seen Laim Climbing into the ambulance truck...Right before I could Scream out his name Haley took her hand and put it on my mouth and dragged me to a car behind the really tall bush! How did nobody see this??? I kicked,screamed and bit her hand....But she wouldn't give up! She grabbed my hair and stuffed me in the back of her Blue Suv "Shhhh....Its okay sweetie!" She said hand cuffing me to a little bar on the car door. "What the fuc* Haley!!!! Let me out of this!!" I said puling my hand back and forth! "Moving just makes it tighter!" She said slamming the door in my face! 

     I can't believe this! Shes really about to kidnap me once again! For what this time....I HAVE NO DAM IDEA!!!!! "Let me go Haley!!!!" I said kick my feet as she got into the car! She just acted like I wasn't there and I did anything and everything to get her attention!!!!! Tears rolled down me cheeks as I realized maybe this was the last time....The last time I see my family the last time I heard from my friends! Why is my life so BAD what did I do to deserve this?!?!  

*****************************************************************************************************                                                                            My last week Messages!!!!!!

 Girl: Drea9261! Are you crazy....Why is this so short?

Drea9261:Well....I gotta end the book little by little! 

Girl:Wait....End the book! When is this happening????

Drea9261:Idk love....Maybe some time in Oct. 

Girl: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

                    Hello Humans People!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that was real text messages that I had with someone.....YES the book will be over Oct.17 MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not making any promises....But let me know if there should be a sequel...So i can start looking for a cover!