Tuesday 4:13pm

April POV 

      "Mum are you okay in there?"I said as i opened the door. Mummy was laying on the floor with blood around her..."APRIL GO CALL DADDY!" She said as she held her belly! "But shouldn't i call 911 and then daddy?" I said so confused "DO AS I SAID APRIL!!! GOOOO!!!" I ran down the stairs into the kitchen as fast as i could i picked up the phone and called daddy! 

 "DADDY! MUMMY IS BLEED AND SHE YELLING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SHE SAID CALL YOU NOT 911.....DADDY COME HOME!" 

"April clam down! Its me uncle Harry your dad is in the bath room okay! I'll tell him to go home Oh...and call 911 right now!" 

"Okay!"i hung up the phone and dialed 911 i told them the problem and my flat address! They showed  up a couple minutes later and so did daddy he ran into the house as the cops sat me out side on the steps! Daddy came out an hour later and sat on the steps next to me. "Mummy gonna be okay princess! She is just a little...well sick!" I understood what daddy was saying but i was worried about my little baby brother or...sister! "Is the baby going to be okay?" I said looking him in his eyes to see if he was lying to me. "Ummm the baby is....well gone! It didn't make it." He wasn't lying i didn't know how to deal with the pain i was feeling so i just looked away. To think that a baby can die in some ones body was crazy i did't want to believe it but i knew daddy wouldn't lie about that. 

The ambulance carried mummy away on this blue thing that looked like a small bed I stood and looked at daddy he winked at me and garbed my hand and leaded me to the car. "You have to stay at grandma house to tonight." I never was really close with my grandma but i didn't want to complain so i just said okay and went on with the day. "Daddy is mum going to be alright! Is she going to be asleep for a long time like i was?" I said looking out the window. "No she not gonna be sleep she fine its just mummy has a really bad cold but...she is gonna be alright! I think..." I looked at him and seen tears on his face i knew something was wrong with mummy but i didn't know what...