Saturday 9:23 PM

April POV! 

    "Daddy can pick me up so I can see the lights!?!"It was a great day daddy took me and mum to a park and they were doing fireworks! I was so happy it felt like i was going to pass out...BUT I DIDN'T DUHHH! "Of course baby girl!" Daddy picked me up and put me on his shoulders it felt like i was flying! Mum looked at me and daddy and smiled and daddy did the same right back! About thirty minutes later we began to walk home. As we left I seen a man yelling at his daughter...the little girl looked so afraid...Tears started in my eyes.The men looked as if he was going to hurt her so i puled on daddy shirt and ask him to help the little girl! 

Daddy seen how upset I was so daddy walked over there! He asked the man to stop but he just sat there and yelled at daddy! I gave mum a look and she said "It's okay baby daddy is gonna be alright!" I some what believed her but i didn't really care i rolled my eyes and ran across the street! Then all of a sudden a bright light came out of no were! Then mummy called my name then daddy started running over to me I was so sacred I didn't move I froze i was stuck then Everything went black Daddy was gone Mummy was gone i couldn't see anything but i heard mum crying and daddy talking on the phone but I can't remember after that....