Monday 7:35AM

April's POV (Ummm i didn't know how to start this off so its a week later!) 

      Its been a week and daddy still hasn't said anything about Haley...So since mum is up i will just ask her! "Hey mum...can i ask you something?" She looked at me and nodded her head yes...She never really was a talker! "I-I wanted to know if....you knew....what i should wear today?" I couldn't do it I couldn't come out and say it! "Of course! You should wear a nice pretty dress or pants who knows!" She garbed my hand and lead me to my room! I looked at how happy she was going threw my closet...But i was still upset in the inside so i had to say something.... 

Me:Mum...I'm not trying to be rude but do you know who Haley is? 

Mum: (She froze) Oh to very well...Me and Haley use to be best friends in high school...

Me:Why aren't you friends anymore? 

Mum:What do think about these pants and this shirt? (She said trying to not answer ) 

Me:Mum....Answer me (I said standing up) 

Mum: Alright...Fine! When me and your father wanted to have a baby we couldn't...Because i wasn't able to...Sooo we asked Haley to help us and then she wanted to keep you and we couldn't let her have you because she was crazy... (She said rolling her eyes)

Me: So your not my mum?  

Mum:Not by blood....But by love yes I'm your Mum! 

     LOVE...What does Love have to do with anything!?!?! For seven years seven years I been calling Sammy mum and it turns out she isn't even my blood mum she is just some girl my father married If that's even my father! I garbed my book bag and shoes and ran to the school buss...I sat next to a drank skin girl with curly hair...She looked at me and smiled and i tried to act like i didn't see it! I didn't have time to make friends i needed to get my life together before i break down crying on this school bus! 

                                          I know its short but i didn't really know what to say or do with this part but i hope you enjoyed it!