Tuesday 12:32 AM

Aprils POV 

   "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?????WHO DID THIS?????" I said trying to shut up so she could answer. She groaned in pain and fell over.....I noticed she had a tattoo on her left arm just like Haley! "Haley? I-Is that you?" I said moving the hair off her face and like I thought it was her.....But why? Why was she here? Who did this? Why did they do it? "Run...Get out of here April! It isn't safe Sammy isn't safe!" Haley said. Was she trying to to say Sammy did these? "Why Haley.....I know your my mum! Why do you want me to leave?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "They don't deserve you.... Please just go back upstairs I'll be fine." I got up and walked away. I had to quietly walk up the steps so Liam wouldn't hear me. Once I got upstairs I sat on the couch to think. 

  I laid back with my feet hanging off....Why is this happening? Could this all be a huge prank? But why would you do that to some on e my age....I mean I'm 7 for Christ sake! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! I need to clam down....Maybe I should take to Liam about this in the morning. But how could i sleep knowing there is a bleeding person in the basement!?!?! *THUMP* I think Liam finally out the bath room! "DANG IT!" I heard him yell from upstairs! I got scared and threw my head in the couch and pretended  to be sleep....Soon I became tried So I fell asleep. 

"April?.....April?" Someone said. "No I'm still sleep! Go away." I said. "April....Its me....Haley! I need your help..." I woke up a little more and sat up so I could make sure she was okay. "W-what is it.....How can I help?" I said trying to make her stand up straight. "April I'm leaving....But Liam is going to hear the door shut so I need you to make up some type of lie for me. Do think you can do that?" She said. I really wanna help Haley.....Even tho she KIDNAPPED ME! "Okay I can do that now hurry!" I said leading her to the door....As she walked away I tried to make the door not slam but it was to heavy Liam heard it and came running down the stairs. "WHO WAS THAT APRIL?" He said wiping the crust from his eyes. "Oh nobody I was just looking to see if I see Mummy!" I said walking towards him. "Sweetie she doesn't get home till seven O'clock and it only three O'clock you got some time until she gets here..." He said picking me up and spinning  me around and around. He carried me to my bedroom and told me to go to sleep. I just said okay....I wish I could enjoy moments like that but nothing is the same around here.....nothing!

             HELLO HUMANS PEOPLE!!!!! I know I've been gone but school is starting and my computer wasn't working! But back to schoool sooooooo when school starts I'm only allowed to use my laptop on weekends so I will update on Sundays all of my books but I don't know the times! LIKE COMMENT VOTE SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111