Wednesday 8:32AM

April's POV 

             I'm doing it I'm really doing it....I have been driving for about I don't know two hours now...I final found some houses so i pulled over almost hitting a car! I picked up the phone and lucky she didn't have a password I quickly called daddy...But it wired was because his name was already saved in the phone i kinda of questioned that but called anyway.... 

 April: Hello. 

Liam: What do you want Haley? 

April:Daddy it's me April! 

Liam: What F***!?! April how did you get this phone? Are you okay!!! DID YOU GET HURT WERE ARE YOU?(GCO) 

April:I'm fine....I'm in Don caster! 

Liam: How did you get there baby...I dropped you off at grand ma's house! 

April:I drove a CAR! And i'm trying to find uncle Louis but i don't know were his house is! 

Liam: YOU DID WHAT!?!?! You know what stay right there uncle Lou Lou is coming to get you what car are you in? 

April:I'm in a blue SUV! 

         After i said that he hung up and i started looking around in the car for some type of food....But in stead i found old photo's of my Father and this Haley Person....And some baby that kinda looked  like me....But it couldn't be me....Sammy is my mum not her! It would explain why I have blond high lights! NO APRIL YOUR CRAZY...there no way she could be my mum...I was having doubts about who my real parents were as i looked threw the photo's! This made me question my life Who i'm i really?