BUSINESS

Stymaeson's Family (Anei/Chanyeol)

It is about the coffee that the business name is Coffee House located at Paris, Korea and Canada.

Lee's Family (Jhenica)

It is about shoes that the business name is Star Diamond located at Korea, Canada, Japan and Singapore.

TaeHyum's Family (Rica)

It is about ice cream that the business name is Ice Cream Sweet located at Philippines, Korea and Japan.

Park Hyun's Family (Erza)

It is about dress that the business name is Simple Fashion Dress located at Philippines and Korea.

It is about beauty parlor that the business name is Beauty Secrets located at Philippines, Korea and Canada.

Minjae's Family (Choi)

It is about cake, cookies and bread that the business name is SWEETIE CAKES located at Canada, Philippines and Korea.

Seok's Family (Xiumin)

It is about foods that the business name is Miss Resto located at Philippines and Korea.

Soo's Family (Kai)

It is about shake drinks that the business name is Star Shake located at Philippines and Korea.

Byun's Family (Baekhyun)

It is about bar that the business name is Party Night located at Philippines and Korea.

Dae's Family (Kris)

It is about bake foods that the business name is Bake Kiss located at Philippines and Korea.

Chan's Family (Luhan/Shanandra Gail)

It is about wine drinks that the business name is Winehouse located at Korea.

Kyung's Family (Suho/Chydrick)

It is about shoes that the business name is Shoes'y located at Philippines.

Park's Family (D.O)

It is about bags that the business name is Heirs located at Philippines and Korea.

Huang's Family (Tao)

It is about men fashion things that the business name is For Men located at Korea, China and Philippines.

Kim's Family (Lay)

It is about cologne that the business name is Smell Good located at Korea, Paris and Philippines.

Xing's Family (Chen)

It is about a highschool student's school name as XO Galaxy Academy located at Philippines.

Oh's Family (Sehun)

It is about college student's school name as XOXO Academy located at Philippines.