Love Is Blindness

One week later

Ariadne's POV

Leonardo and I walked through LAX for the second time in a week. His hat on and his sweat jacket. I leaned against him and we just stood waiting for our bags. He kissed me softly and my heart was slow and his was going so fast I'm surprised I could hear it. He grabbed our bags and we walked outside into the pouring rain. He looked at me and smiled.

"You know like how they do in movies." He said pulling out the umbrella and picking me up and walking me across a puddle and to the car. He looked at me and bent down.

"Do you want it?" He asked kissing me. I nodded and bit his lip softly. We hopped in the car and he kissed me. I pulled his shirt off and he caressed my skin and pulled off my jacket. He pushed up against me and pulled my hair out of the ponytail. My breathing speed up and then my phone rang.

"Aw shit." I said answering.

"Hello, This is Ariadne Dashnel speaking." I said as Leo kissed up and down my belly. I rubbed his hair and smiled.

"Hey Momma!" Adrian's soft voice came through. I gasped and started grinning.

"Oh my god I missed you guys so much, I can't wait to have you back in my arms and see those beautiful smiles. Are you going to cry?" I asked laughing, Leo kissed my lips and I gave him a thumbs up for later.

"I hope not. Mommy, are you and Dad ever going to get back together?" He asked, it was like he had been taught.

"Listen to me baby. Dad has major problems and Mom is not just going to 'open her mind' to them. Me and Dad have problems you should have never seen. Okay I love Dad, always but, Mom and Dad are a little crazy- crazy in love or love crazy but, I'm in love with Leonardo. I need you to understand Mommy okay. It's not your fault- never has been never will be baby boy." I said smiling.

"Okay. If you had to choose Da or Daddy who would it be?"

"Adrian tell daddy to shut the fuck up. Only time I'ma let you." I said.

"You sure you want me to say that or change a couple of words?" He asked laughing.

"You tell him I said Shut the fuck up." Oh I'm such a bad mom.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"If I have to tell you again I'ma hurt you. You tell your father 'Mom told me to tell you to Shut the fuck up.' then say sorry dad, Mom told me to do it." I said Leo looked at me and busted out laughing. I snorted and wrapped up the conversation with my son. Leo rubbed my leg and when we got to the house he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He started sweating.

"I can't deal with this anymore, you and your kids and your baby daddy issues. I'm breaking up with you. I made arrangements so you have your childhood home back and I had your stuff shipped." Leonardo said and walked in locking the door behind him. I kind of collapsed. I was in a ball and was crying so hard and I realized something. He was in love with Bar still. I was another strach on his bedpost. I called Marshall.

"Marshall." I said crying.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Leo broke up with me." Every word my voice cracked and tears fell out.

"You're joking." Marshall said concerned.

"I'm not." I said hiccuping like a child. My heart hurt and I sat in a ball and clinched my jaw.

A few hours later

I awoke to be in a motel room. I flipped over and started crying.

"Daddy why is Mommy crying?" Ariana asked. She hopped in the bed with me. My little blonde hair, hazel eyed baby looked at me and I smiled.

"Mommy's okay," I mumbled wiping her forehead with my hand, "She's a little upset but, baby cakes she's going to be fine." I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"I'm going on a little drive. Y'all stay I'm going to just drive." I said calmly. I walked outside and into the car and Love Is Blindness came on. Jack White's Cover was amazing so I sang along.

(DISCLAIMER NOT MY MUTHAFUCKIN SONG DISCLAIMERRRRRRR)

Love is blindness,

I don't wanna see

Won't you wrap the night

Around me

Oh, my heart

Love is blindness.

I'm in a parked car

On a crowded street,

And I see my love

Made complete.

The thread is ripping

The knot is slipping.

Love is blindness.

Love is clockworks,

And it's cold steel

Fingers too numb to feel

Squeeze the handle

Blow out the candle

Blindness

Love is blindness

I don't wanna see

Won't you wrap the night

Around me

Oh my love

Blindness

A little death

Without mourning

No call

No Warning

Baby, a dangerous idea...

Almost makes...sense

Love is drowning

In a deep web

All the secrets

And no body else to tell

Take the money

Why don't you honey

Blindness

Love is blindness,

I'm so sick of it,

I don't wanna see

Why don't you just take the night

And wrap it all around me, now

Oh my love

Blindness

Oh, I'm too numb to feel...

Blow out the candle.

Blindness.

My vision got blurry and I stopped. A lot of light came closer to the car and suddenly I was hit with a air bag. I felt blood and looked at my legs. They were fine and I looked at my head, blood was gushing out but from my hands and now my legs. I heard cops and I passed out.